1

Cassandra's P.O.V.
I woke up at 2 am to hear my dads yelling at each other. Recently BOTDF hasn't been doing very well and my dad jayy started to drink. Well I guess I'll try to ignore it and to back to bed I dont have to be up for another 4 hours.
Time skip
I woke up and went down stairs to see Kellin sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal.
"Morning dad."
"Oh good morning Cassandra. How was your night?"
(Should I ask about their argument that happened last night or just let it be)
"I guess it was fine, but I should really be asking if your night was okay."
"What do you mean?"
"I heard yours and dads argument last night. Is everything OK? Dont lie to me either."
(Oh I guess I should add that I'm 15 now and my dads relationship isn't doing to well.)
"Well jayy was drinking again and we just got into another stupid argument. Nothing to worry about though."
"Oh. OK."
I left the kitchen and went back to my room to finish getting ready to go to school. I put on my Asking Alexandria shirt with my black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and let sit around my shoulders. I did my make up, grabbed my bad from the side of my bed and started walking to school. Before I could get out the door I heard Jayy ran to the bathroom. I sighed and shook my head and walked to school.
"Hey babe!" I heard from behind.
I turned around to see True.
I smiled at him and he looked I to my eyes.
"Another fight?" He asked.
I nodded my head and brust out into tears.
"Hey babe don't worry I'm sure it will get better." He said.
He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.
I saw Vicky walk by and she gave me a look of sympathy she knew what was going on since I spent the night at her house one time. She hugged me.
"Everything will be okay I'm sure they will work it out." She said.
I could only nod and then she walked away. True grabbed my hand a we went into the school building.
*Time skip*
After school I was walking home and I walked in to hear yelling.
"Well I'm sorry Kellin no one is perfect!" Jayy yelled.
"I'm not asking you to be perfect Jayy I'm asking you to at least be there for our daughter!" Kellin yelled back.
"What the hell Kellin your not there for her!" Jayy yelled at Kellin.
"Don't you dare say that about me I am always there for her!" Kellin yelled.
I let out a loud sob and both came running downstairs. They both rushed to me and Jayy held me and Kellin took my hand.
"Shh it okay. Me and your other dad are just having a little fight nothing to worry about." Kellin said.
"It didn't sound little Dad." I said through my tears.
"Baby me and Jayy love each other a lot we were just fighting like everyone does." Kellin said.
He leaned over and kissed Jayy. They kissed for a minute. They broke apart and both hugged me. Kellin held me the tightest though. Jayy held me as well. We stayed there just hugging for a little bit. When we broke apart They both kissed my cheek and Kellin went to the kitchen and Jayy went upstairs​. I we t to go see Kellin​ to see him crying on the floor.
"Dad!" I yelled.
I ran and sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist. He put his head into my hair started crying into my hair. I heard something break up stairs. Kellin grabbed me and put me on his lap.
"Everything will be okay Andera I promise." Kellin said.
I nodded knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep that promise.