Part VI

At this point, I have already watched Marine Ford Arc. Sorry for the very late update!

Marco was definitely raptured in dazing panic, and it should have been the rational thought to push her body off but why was he in a frozen course today? He doesn't move, but he feels his body tremble in response to finger nails skimming pages of his skin and the same tongue drawing euphoric sensations with wet flicks and tugs-how she does it with experience?

Or was it talent?

Or both, hopefully not, but it feels so sinful, even without pangs of wine or anything but Ace's natural taste...And his soft taste is mesmerizing.

But to debate, a difficult spot he has placed himself in if he doesn't move...Now.

But strange curiosity of his taste as his normal male self is still a curiosity and it is such a powerful thing that must be considered.

Oh well, rational thought wins...

Marco pushes Ace off but the firefist grins-rather drunken grin-in response and grabs his cheeks to dive in for a kiss. Marco bites his lips tightly for a permanent seal and pushing her shoulders back and dodging one kiss by tilting his head to the left so that puckered lips landed on his cheek. But on his cheek, a tongue swirls and laps, painting rather obscene shapes in wet strokes.

Ace really isn't himself today, he is not one for lecherous ways. And no, Marco is a gentleman and he doesn't take advantage of a sexually-confusing young man and currently, in the body of a fine woman. However fine the body-soo fine-this is still a man but why again was he thinking questions that do not relate with his problems as of now?

He is not at all bothered with Ace-except for his rainbow charades and he isn't bothered by the gender because he's actually attracted to both sides. Yet and still, he is left in questioning to his sexual attraction to his close nakama.

Well maybe now, he has only realized his crush-his admiration-he held for Ace, but he had not bothered to let it transcend anywhere because a pirate's life is a moiling one to the very bitter end. A pirate's strength does not assure the longevity of life, it does not reassure survival because the unpredictability of risks and sacrifices race beside a pirate like a leeching curse.

Marco had not hoped to accept warm romance only to lose Ace sometime in the future, taste forbidden fruit but only the first few bites and let the after-taste flood bitter on his tongue. But safely to assume, what does the fire-fist want exactly?

A long-term relationship? A short one? A sexual or a lenient one? It is safe to assume that Ace is always driven by vigorous and energy...so maybe...

But the little voice in his head, has grown large and seething. To stop.

He pushes Ace off, rolling her to the side so that he can be on top, clasping her wrists and pushing her down so that she can stop whatever lecherous thing-that has made his cheek, neck and lips glistening with saliva-she was doing while he was adrift in trail of thoughts.

"You are not thinking straight, snap out of it!" He exclaimed, pressing his knees on her stubborn knees recouping with energy.

"What are you saying? I'm fine as I am," Ace replied, looking at him with a poker face, and one not too change too soon.

He noticed a putrid odor in the air, something he hasn't noticed ever since he accidentally fell down a burrow covered in Sakov honey back while they were chasing the man dressed in eccentric purple. So, that maybe the reason, a biological reaction to the fumes of the surrounding mushrooms and a miraculous shield-the honey-he had been smothered with, which has kept him from being infected by this lust-driven quirk. But Ace was wearing his shirt, shouldn't he be have been driven cured from the scent of the honey?

It is possible that something has amplified the effect of the mushrooms. Emotions is a probable element.

Like a snake, Ace slips off his arms from Marco's grasp and moves quickly. Ace begins unbuttoning her shirt. What the-

Marco thought fast and grabbed her hands close, because her fingers are still clutching her clothes, and if he were to part those hands, the shirt would open as well.

Well, maybe the angels were singing because he imagines the shouts of his nakamas from beyond the boulders trapping them in the narrow caved-in space, which has risen into a hot oven-thanks to Ace. Earlier, they had heard echoes inside this island, and it had tricked them too many occasional times.

Real or not, he has to take care of Ace right now...

"Just snap out of it..." He breathed, but apparently, his shirt on her was now in danger of being burned as flames leap from her skin, with Ace still grinning wickedly, a cruel expression fixed on a cute face!

※※※

"Do you hear that?" Thatch questions the crew mate on his right, stopping on his tracks. The man beside him stops as well.

"I heard," the man said, but his attention was drawn to the sound of a wailing crew mate far behind their group; they know he had just broken up with his girlfriend explaining why he was howling in despair. "It sounds like desperation."

"No, not that," Thatch said, sharpening his ear and cupping it's shell so that he can catch he heard earlier better "I think it is behind this wall.

And so, they face the muddy wall where a dead-end trailed had them.

"It kind of sounds like Marco..."

"I don't hear anything."

Thatch slightly presses his ear to the wall. "I think I heard a small 'help'.

The crew mate does the same thing, listening intensely on the sound beyond.

"Get off me!" A voice shouts, albeit not so loud because of the muddy barrier, but it incredibly sounded like Marco.

"I was right!" Thatch cried out happily, somewhat wondering what had happened to Marco to make him cry out like that.

"Come on! We have a damsel in distress! Let's break down this wall!"

※※※

"Let's make this more interesting," Ace grins, and fires leap from his shoulders, threatening to burn the shirt Marco meant her.

Okkkkayyyy...

Marco has lost hope, but squirms in one last act of not before he heard a chorus of shouts and then the detonation of rocks above them. The explosion however, wasn't enough to affect them, and so, they remain the very position where even Ace was undeterred by it.

A cloud is smoke swipes in, and they both look to the figures emerging from the thinning mist, both caught by the sounds of footsteps crunching pebbles.

And a group of men stand a few meters away before them, from the space that was cleared from tingles of rock.

The group stared, and Marco realized that he was pierced in half by two very different emotions.

Happiness from being saved....

And horror that he was caught in a very awkward position.

Thatch, who appears to be leading the group, looks bewildered. He steps forward, impossibly speaking with a mouth that had dropped to the ground, like the rest of the cluster of men behind him.

"MARCO?!"

And in repeated voices schooling the cavern, the group exclaimed.

"EEHHHHHH?!"