Chapter 29

When Cain came out of the bathroom we finished the movie and put on one of his favorite cartoons The Amazing World of Gumball. It's one of mine too.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it read 3:00 am. "I better get to bed," I said rising up from the couch and headed to the door. 

"Yeah, you should. You should be well rested for tomorrow," I heard Cain say. He rose up from the couch and met me at the door.

"What's tomorrow?"

"You'll find out," he said playfully.

I rolled my eyes," Anyway I had a good time tonight," I told him.

"Me too," he said smiling at me. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

I blushed and turned and opened the door. Before I could walk fully out I was yanked back and next thing I knew I was being thrown on his bed. He picked up a blanket and threw it on me.

"Cain, what are you doing?" I asked laughing and sitting up. 

He pushed me back and plopped down beside me, pulling the cover over himself and closing his eyes. 

I stared at him, knowing after a while he was going to get annoyed because I was staring at him. All of a sudden he started snoring,"CAIN!"

He popped an eye open,"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Rose? I'm going to sleep and you should too," he said chuckling.

"Ok," I said lifting up out of the bed only to be pulled back down by his arm.

"Where are you going," he asked.

"To bed, duh Cain. This isn't my room. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going," I said lifting back, only to be brought back down once again.

He wrapped his arms around me and put half of his body on top of mine," Go to sleep Rose." He closed his eyes and clapped his hands causing the lights to go off.

"Good night."

...............................................

Why does it feel like someone is staring at me? I hate when people stare at me. Maybe they'll stop.

Nope, they're not.

I peeked my left eye open to see Cain leaning on one hand staring at me with a smile on his face. 

Creepy much?

I turned away from him and tried to go back to sleep, but Cain turned me around. "I see you're not a morning person," he said while laughing.

"No I'm not," I grumbled out.

"It's time to get up," he said poking my face. 

"What time is it?"

He turned to look at his clock," 4:30 am."

"REALLY CAIN," I yelled," IT'S ONLY BEEN AN HOUR!"

He started laughing really hard," I know but I got bored, you were sleeping and I had no one to talk to."

"Go to sleep then, I thought that's what you were doing." I said closing my eyes.

"I can't go to sleep until you tell me the truth," he said causing me to open my eyes.

"The truth about?" I asked already knowing his answer.

"The truth about you and Ian, Rose. I know something more is going on between you two. That fear and surprise you had on your face won't get out of my head."