Afghanistan or Iraq

***

***

*(y/n)  POV*

221B  Baker  Street,  place  of  a  nice  and  cozy  flat  that  Mrs.  Hudson,  your  mother,  your  step  mother  owns.  But,  actually  nothing  special  about  this  flat,  everything  about  it  so  boring,  the  people,  the  air,  even  the  cafe  that  Mrs.  Hudson  trusting  you  to  manage,  which  is  also  Mrs.  Hudson's.  Until  you  met  him.  The  man  that  always  make  you  amaze  and  find  the  fun  of  life.

Sherlock  Holmes,  a  great  man  with  curly  brown  hair  and  grey-ish  eyes,  full  with  charisma  and  his  domination  aura.  You  met  him  couple  years  ago,  when  he  absolved  your  step  mother  from  her  brutal  husband.  He  made  sure  that  your  step  father  was  really  completely  vanished  from  this  world  with  death  penalty.  That  was  your  first  time  met  Sherlock.  And  hanging  around  with  him  is  your  new  hobby.

Today  for  example,  you're  watching  Sherlock  opening  a  bag  body  in  front  of  him  at   Bart's  with  Molly  Hooper  after  mocking  The  Scotland  Yard's  Police  Department.  You  know  that  she  has  a  crush  with  Sherlock  even  she  said  nothing  about  it,  but  her  behave  did.  Molly  standing  in  front  of  you  shyly  looking  at  Sherlock,  as  you  watching  them.

"How  fresh?"  Sherlock  unzipped  the  bag  and  sniffed  the  body.

"Just  in.  67,  natural  causes.  Used  to  work  here.  I  knew  'im,  he  was  nice."  Said  Molly  nervously.

"Fine."  Sherlock  zipped  back  the  body  bag.  "We'll  start  with  the  riding  crop."  He  said  with  smirk.

"Really?"  You  asked  disbelief.

But  he  meant  it.  A  few  moments  later,  Sherlock  whipping  the  poor  corpse  like  it  has  done  something  really  awful  that  very  irritated  him.  He  stopped  after  a  minute,  take  a  deep  breath  and  feel  satisfied  to  what  he  just  did.

"So,  bad  day,  was  it?"  Molly  approaching  you  and  Sherlock  with  awkward  chuckle.  You  also  chuckle  watching  Sherlock  out  of  his  breath  just  because  whipping  that  poor  corpse.

"I  need  to  know  what  bruises  form  in  the  next  twenty  minutes.  A  man's  alibi  depends  on  it.  Text  me."  Sherlock  said  to  Molly  and  took  out  his  note.

"Listen,  I  was  wondering...  maybe  latter...  when  you  finished..."

Sherlock  stop  writing,  looked  at  Molly  curiously  and  then  cut  her,  "you  wearing  lipstick?  You  weren't  wearing  lipstick  before."