The Game is On

***

***

You and Mrs. Hudson's cooking for dinner when you heard a knocked on flat's door. It's 7.02 p.m, that must be Sherlock. "Late, Sherly, late. A second, mom," you put down your vegetable knife.

"No no, I'll get that, dear. You finish this one." Mrs. Hudson take off her apron, then walk to the door.

She opened the door, a smile rising from her face, "Sherlock, love." Mrs. Hudson widen her arms to give Sherlock a hug. She loves Sherlock like her own child, as much as she loves you. One day, she said that it'll be lovely if you and Sherlock can be a real couple and have an ever ever after story, then you replied, that only happend if there were a real Harry Potter in this world.

"Mrs. Hudson," Sherlock smiled then give Mrs. Hudson a warm hug. "Dr. John Watson." He introducing John who standing besides him.

"Hello, come in."

"Thank you." John entered the flat, following by Sherlock.

"Shall we?"

"Yep," Mrs. Hudson close the door after her guests were in the flat.

"What a good smell, Mrs. Hudson," Sherlock exclaimed as sniffed a good smell of your food that filled the whole flat.

"Oh, (y/n) and I making some food, let's have a dinner latter, dear." Mrs. Hudson patted his waist.

Sherlock smirked, then go upstairs to his room. He invited John in after he opening the door.

"Well, this could be very nice." John looking around the room, start feeling comfortable. "Very nice, indeed."

"Yes," Sherlock walk towards John. "Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely." He also looking around his room, proud of his choice. "So, I went straight ahead and moved in."

"Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out."

They finished their last sentence in unison, make an awkward silence between them right after you entered the room. You chuckled looking these new flatmates who glance each other in awkward silence. It's gonna be more attractive adventure.

"Oh," John awkwardly exclaimed. "So this is all..."

Sherlock glance at you, then rushed clean up his things that filled all space in the room. "Well, obviously I can, er... straighten things up... a bit." He stabbed a stack of paper on the counter with a folding knife, then facing John with forcing smile.

"That's a skull." John pointed at skull on the edge of the counter that Sherlock just stabbed.

"Friend of mine, when I say 'friend'." He said, then continue to clean up.

"What do you think, then, Dr. Watson?" Mrs. Hudson enter the room with a set of tea for her guests. "There's another bedroom upstairs if you'll be needing two bedrooms."