♔ 48

pinkeu ❀'s playlist
⇢ newton - monsta x
⇢ newton - monsta x
⇢ newton - monsta x

--- ꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

⑅*♡ pinkeu ❀

"no!"

the king cried in his room as he saw his demon form fading away.

"how did they find it? what do i do?"

the king ran into his secret place behind the portrait. running down the staircase he frantically ran through the library into the other room. million and millions of clear potions were in rows as he carelessly drank them all, knocking some on the ground.

"i need power!", his hands started to shake.

he was no longer young and strong. he was old and weak. his eyes were a regular brown and he hardly had any hair. he was short and his skin was dry. drinking potion after potion, nothing worked. it wouldn't work because the tree was gone. his heart was gone.

"why me?", he kneeled to the floor.

changkyun opened his eyes to a soft feeling on his head

changkyun opened his eyes to a soft feeling on his head. it was you, stroking his hair softly and humming. he looked at his body, which was the same rusty purple.

"why am i not changing?", his voice was raspy and low since he just woke up.

"i don't know."

he watched you hold his hands. he didn't want you to let go. after everything that happened he could hardly make out any memories that he had with you since they were so little.

"jacinda is gone", you whispered.

"what? oh...", changkyun nodded, realizing why.

"camellia was crying but i put her to sleep. i don't know where she or vener would go. this is just so much."

"i would never imagine my life like this."

changkyun sat up, his body not able to adjust to his new form. you helped him sit up, giving him a glass of water.