Connor or Ed?

Chapter 1.

<Taylor's POV>

"I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now."

The same lyrics keep running through my mind over and over again as I lie in bed. Today was one of the best days; I spent it with my new friend, Ed. I found out about him when I was in my car listening to the radio. His song came on, and instantly, I fell in love with the lyrics and his voice. Right away, I knew I wanted to work with him. So today he came over, we wrote songs on my new trampoline, and then we ate ice cream and homemade pie. Oh, this day was so magically perfect.

"I want to spend every day with him..."I say aloud before I can stop myself.

Across the dark room, I can see Meredith lift up her head and look at me like she knows what I meant.

"Shhhhh..." I whisper, and then drift off into this wonderful thing called a dream.

I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say, my voice drowsy.

"Hi! Um Taylor?" It's Ed. I recognize his sweet voice.

"Oh, hi Ed! Sorry, I just woke up."

"Sorry for waking you!"

"It's fine, I wouldn't have woken up at all if it wasn't for your call. Haha. Thanks for that." Wow. I couldn't sound more dumb.

But he laughs.

"Anyways, I called to ask if you'd like to meet at Beachside Cafe this afternoon at 1...?" Oh, great. I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend Connor there today at twelve. And I haven't even told Ed that I have a boyfriend. I guess I'll tell Connor that, um, something came up?

"That'll be great, Ed! I have something wonderful to tell you, anyways!!"

"Ok, see you then! Bye love!"

"Bye!"

Today I plan to tell Ed that I want him to to come on tour with me. It's a quarter to eleven so I start to get ready. I pick out a yellow summer dress with white polk-a-dots on it. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail, so I don't look like I spent a lot of time getting ready (even though I actually did). Then I use eye liner to make a cat eye, put on some powder, and red lips. Then I top off my outfit with a pair of white Keds.

After writing some songs, I check the fine and it's 1:30!! I have two missed calls on my phone from Ed and Connor. Oh no, I forgot to cancel with Connor, what do I do? I jump into the car, and head to the cafe. I guess today will not be the best day, but I have to face it, since I caused this mess.

Just as I get on the freeway, I realize that I left behind my handbag at home, with my drivers' license and money in it. And then, I see large black trucks following me. Oh great. Now I can't go home or the paparazzi will try to get into my house. And just at the worst time, Connor calls.

"Hey, Connor. Sorry for being late."

"Taylor, these days you have been seeming to try and keep your distance from me. It just makes me so upset, because I love you so much! I'm sorry if I'm doing anything wrong, Tay, you can always tell me." This is why I have trouble trying to break up with him every time I see him. He's to sweet.

"Sorry, Connor, I'll explain when I see you at the Cafe. Love you, bye."

"See you."

When I reach the Cafe, I see Connor standing on one side of the restaurant and Ed is standing on the other, staring at him. I quickly run to Connor.

"Hey, um, so I love you lots...but I'm sort if falling for another guy too..." I say softly. I glance over at to see if Ed is still watching, but he's gone. I feel the tears coming to my eyes, but I don't let them roll out.

"Taylor how can you do this..?? I thought I loved you so much and I thought you loved me back! Wow! I can't believe I fell for a girl that is in love with somebody else !! I'm not going to have a girlfriend that is in love with someone else. It's over, Taylor." He says and then walks away to his car.

I sit on a bench outside the door and start sobbing. I can't stop myself. I'm such a horrible person, why can't I learn to be better with relationships? I just burry my face in my arms, hoping no one will notice me. But then I feel somebody sit next to me and put an arm around me. It's warm and smells fresh and sweet and smells like chai tea. I suddenly realize it's Ed.

"You heard what I said?"

"Every word."

"I'm so sorry for not telling you. It's just that whenever I'm with you I forget about everything else."

"It's all good, Taylor. Just know that I'll always love you no matter what. I'll be there for you."

___________________________

A/N

Hey guys so that's the end of Chapter one. :) I'll be publishing chapter two soon I'm just too lazy to copy it from my notebook right now. Plus I'm reading like eleven books and a book for school. Bye!!