Chapter 14

"Well," Stiles said, "It's great to be home. No more creatures to save everyone from."

Everyone laughed. You all were back at Scott's living room. Except that everyone was there but...Scott. You frowned. Where was he? Everyone was supposed to celebrate. As if to answer your question, Scott joined in the room but he stood up awkwardly and quietly went to you.

"Can we talk for a moment?" he said under his breath, avoiding eye contact. Your heart skipped a beat and butterflies flew around in your stomach. You nodded and followed him outside.

"Y/n," Scott started.

"Look, Scott, this is all one huge mistake. Let me explain. Even though I had feelings for Stiles at one point, that is all gone now. When you were gone, I realised how life would suck if you weren't around. It wouldn't even be a life anymore. I'm so sorry for doubting it before," you looked down and then back up to him.

He looked startled, "Well I was about to say how I would never live without you and how I was sorry but looks like you've already said it."

"Forgive me?"

"Forgive. Forgive me?"

"Forgive."

You grinned and he smiled, taking you in his arms before you joined the rest in the living room. Everyone was sitting in a circle and laughing. Stiles and Lydia were back together again, you guessed, as they were sitting together and joking around. Kira and Malia were teasing Liam. You were sad that Derek and the rest weren't here as they left earlier, but promised to come visit you guys.

"Our work is done," Stiles said and Lydia gave him a high five.

"Until next time," you joked, sitting down with Scott.

Until next time.