The day

Chloe's pov

I had the last of my things packed away in my suitcases. For once I'm finally seeing my room empty and I like it. I was tired of Texas and living with my parents I missed Alex. Finally I finished high school and I'm a graduate now so I am moving to Miami to live with Alex.

"Looks like your all packed" Andrew said

"Yeah finally" I smiled

"I'm gonna miss you first Alex now you" He frowned

"Oh Drew don't be sad" I frowned pulling him into a hug "I don't wanna cry"

"Neither do I but now I have no one" He sighed

"Your an only child now shouldn't you be happy? You have the house all to yourself when their at work you can invite girls over and have parties"

"But it's not fun without you guys"

"Drew please don't do this, you can come visit us and I'm gonna call you all the time. Your my little bro I love you" I said kissing his cheek

"Yeah I love you too"

My parents helped me bring my bags out to the car and they were gonna drive me to the airport so I could get to Miami. Alex knew I was coming and he was excited also. Alex and I are only a couple years apart and we're the closest.

"Were gonna miss you Chlo" My mom said

"I know I'm gonna miss all of you guys too but you knew your kids were gonna leave one day. You have Andrew"

"I know. It's just you guys are growing up so fast" She cried

"Come on honey she's gonna be fine she's gonna be with her brother" My step dad said pulling her back and into a hug

"See it's gonna be fine" I said rolling my eyes

I swear I couldn't wait to get out of the car fast enough. Not that I hated my parents or anything but they were just annoying and Alex is like my best friend. I felt bad for leaving Andrew behind but their was nothing I could do about that he was gonna move out one day too.

__________

We touched down in Miami and it was so different from Texas I finally saw what a beach was like. Their was palm trees and all the tall buildings it looked like a for sure party spot.

I was looking for Alex when I got off the plane. I haven't seen him in almost 8 months. I was so excited. I thought I spotted him when I was walking and then I was wrong. Someone grabbed me from behind and I almost had a heart attack before I heard the laugh of someone I know to well.

"Alex" I hissed

"Sorry sis I had to" He smirked

"You scared the fuck out of me I thought I was getting kidnapped" I said my eyes watering

"Oh don't do that your such a baby" He said rolling his eyes

"Am not" I said crossing my arms

"I'm sorry come here" He said pulling me into a tight hug "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I said wiping my tear off my cheek

"You gotta check this place out c'mon" He said dragging me by the hand

When we got outside the heat was hot but it was very similar to Texas but more humid because of the ocean. Alex lived in some apartment building on South Beach so that's where we were heading.

"Your gonna love the apartment and your room"

"You decorated my room"

"Maybe"

The apartment was pretty big and it was cute. I loved it. It had a big kitchen that went into the living room and a balcony. Their were three rooms and two bathrooms.

"Your room is the one down the hall over here mines on the other side" Alex smiled "If you need help call me I'm going to grab some food for the house"

"Okay see you" I said dragging my bags to my room

I heard the front door slam so I knew Alex had left. My room was pretty big it had a bathroom in it with another door that I don't know what led to. My bed was a queen and I had a pink shaggy rug next to it. I had a big TV and their was a PS4 sitting their. What the fuck kinda job does my brother have?

I started to unpack my clothes and put my stuff away. I had so much shit so I was glad my closet was a walk in. I decided to take a shower after so I went in their and stripped my clothes off and showered. After a little while I heard the door open and I thought it was Alex.

"Oh hey Ac why are you showering in here?" An unfamiliar voice said and I pulled the shower door open

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked

"Who the fuck are you" He mocked

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here, I thought you were Alex" He said shrugging

"I'm Chloe who are you?"

"His roommate Austin" He said holding his hand toward me "Well you mind if I stay in here for a second this is my bathroom the door is to my room"

"The other door is to mine and I don't give a fuck" I said slamming the door closed

He was tall and he was shirtless. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying because I was to busy staring at his abs. He had a tie around his neck and sweats on with buttons on the side I didn't understand what the fuck he was wearing but all I know was he had blue eyes with a hint of green in them and curly hair. He was pretty hot. Alex never mentioned a roommate to me.

A/N

I hope you guys liked the first chapter please vote and comment!