Chapter 37 : Hard S*x

Announcement before we go onto the chapter. As the previous chapter, i let you choose your desire stories that you want to read.

VOTATION WILL END TODAY. So please comment down your votes! READ TAINTED LOVE it is a old story , that i really wanna published but due to busy school works, i wasn't able to publish it..So go and read it!

Again.

VOTATION WILL END TODAY/TONIGHT. SO VOTE!!

----
WARNING: BEING WARNED! SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

|seul mi's pov|

As both of my hands we're tied up, i couldn't move and i couldn't scream or my scream will be useless since i'm far away from the people. I just stayed quiet as i observe my surroundings.

Then the door clicked open, telling me that someone's here. I look at my right and sighed.

"Hey! Hey! Look at you. Shinning like a gem, wearing that piece of silk dress. You look so beautiful."Says the man who seems to be the leader of this gang. He kneeled down with his right knee, his face was covered with a mask and he was smirking at me.

"What do you want?"I asked. He chuckled,"Simple. I want you and you and you. But it seems that you're heart and you're husband's heart is pinned on that i couldn't remove."

"Me? You want me? What am i? A food? A object? A Maid?"I chuckled. "You're just so stupid!"I said.

He forcely grabbed my chin, pull it near his face. "Never talk to me like that or else you'll get punished."He says. Tears slowly began to dripped down my face. I'm scared. Yes i am.

I sob, as i look at him in fear and in anger. "BRING HER TO MY ROOM AND TIE HER UP REALLY WELL! I'm so pissed off with this woman that i wanna have her for myself."He smirked, as two of his men came and grabbed my arms bringing me to somewhere.

"LET ME GO!! OUCH! YOU'RE FREAKIN HURTING ME! LET ME GO!"I screamed but i know it would be useless. As i arrived at  a room, the two men pushed me to the bed and locked me inside. I hugged myself in fear, as i cry.

20 minutes passed, i just stayed quiet inside the room. There are no window, no bathroom. Just a simple dark and scary room. There we're weird metals and ties and ropes and stuffs that made me think is these used for hard sex. Is this stuffs used for having sex?

It gave me chills and it made me worried. The door began to click opened, making me flinch, making me hide behind the bed pole.

"Stop hiding baby. I can still see you."I could hear his seductive voice ,giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"W-hat do you w-want from me?"I was scared as fuck, that it made me shutter the words i say. I could hear the ring of his belt ,unblucking it from his pants. That only made me so worried.

"Come here baby~. I won't hurt you."He says as i could hear his footsteps coming near me. "Don't come near me please. I'm begging you."I was begging to hell. I could still hear his heaving breathing and the footsteps that gave so much goosebunps all over my body.

And all of sudden, he jump up from the other side of the bed , making me scream in fear. He grabbed my legs, making me to trip and fall to the floor. He was on top of me, i was crying in fear.

"Shhh~~"His finger placed on my lips telling me to stay quiet. I closed my eyes, tears begun to dripped down my face. I could feel his hands crawling inside my dress, going near my area.

"Stop!Please!"I begged. He smash his lips into mine making me to shut up. He pulled my undies, ripping it off me , making me flinch in surprised.

"This won't hurt baby."I could feel his fingers inside me,luring me to pleasure. I closed my eyes, as i shut my mouth. The thing i could only do is close my eyes and pray.

----

|min hyuk's pov|

Searching for Seul Mi never stopped. Day and Night, i couldn't sleep or eat or go to work since i'm worried and i need my wife back. I keep posting pictures of her in the streets, asking help from our friends and from our relatives.

"Any updates?"I asked Detective Oh. He sighed as he shook his head. I smiled,"We will find her. We will"I said,cheering him up.

"Dad, i found Mom's car. It's parked near Gangnam Mall. It's been there for 4days already and the Managment of the Mall is complaining because other costumers couldn't park there cars."Says Sung Woo. "Does your Mom's car have a blackbox inside?"I asked.

"Hmm~ Let me check on that.","Yes Dad she have."I nod. "Okay,we need to check the video to see where you Mom went and if ever she got kidnapped then we could easily find her."He nods.

I sighed, as i went to Mom's table. Mom and Dad came after hearing the news. They left Seohyeon and Seo-Yun in my aunt's house. I know they're safe and Misoo and Subin, well they know and they're worried but they have exams going on , so they couldn't come. They always call and ask for updates but all i can tell them is we're doing everything we can.

"Any updates?"Asked Mom. I sighed and nod. "You need to rest. Me and you're Mom will continue to look for Zaira."Says Dad. I sigh,"No dad. Zaira is my wife. I should be responsible of her and i miss her."I said.

"We understand. But you need to rest. Look at you! You're tired and stressed. You should sleep for awhile."Says Mom. I nod,"Okay Mom. But i can't just sit down and do nothing."They both nod. "We know."

---

end of the chapter. Vote and comment! Again LAST DAY/NIGHT OF VOTATION! COMMENT NOW BELOW!