Chapter Six

~In the mindscape~

Missy's POV (new one for a change)

Everything's dark and still.

Anx still isn't back yet and I have a feeling I know what's happened.

I know I have to at least find Patton, he hates the dark.

I feel my way along, dragging my hands along the wall.

I almost fall when I hit a gap and I know it's a door.

I know it's not Patton's though, each of the traits doors have a different texture.

This one it Logan's, it's smooth and has little etchings in it.

I stop for a moment and listen, I can hear him grumbling about something.

I shake my head, continuing on.

I honestly couldn't remember whether it was Patton or Roman next door to Logan. I only really visit Anx.

As I get to the next door, I can tell it's Patton's because I can feel the stickers that he has stuck on the door.

I stop and listen, after a few minutes of silence I come to the conclusion that he's not in there.

I know for a fact the next door is Anxiety's, something to do with not have two left brain traits and two right brain traits near each other for to long because it could be disastrous.

So I make my way to Roman's room and instantly hear sniffle and words.

I opening the door as quietly as it will let me, but it creaks and I hear a shriek emit from the room.

"Who dareths to pass through my door?" I hear Roman's voice ring out.

I restrain from laughing, only letting out a giggle, "It's okay. I just wanted to make sure Patton wasn't dying....." I trail off.

"D-D-D-Dying." I hear Patton stutter out.

I mentally curse to myself, of course that came out right, "of fear. Dying of fear, I'm so sorry. I can't help it, I wanted to make sure you were okay and you weren't in your room." I say.

"Missy, I swear if you ever do that again. I will hurt you." Roman said.

I scoffed, "I'm sorry, I wanted to check up on one of the only other traits that Anxiety will actually talk to, Thomas should be up soon. I am pretty sure that Anxiety endured most of the attack, but he's stuck up there with Dan and Phil until at least Thomas wakes up. So I am sorry for caring about Patton." I say, turning on my heel and opening the door, walking out I slammed it behind me.

Dan's POV

It's been about five minutes and Thomas still hasn't woken up.

Phil tells me not to worry, that these things take time to get over.

I watch as Phil eats, I've lost my appetite.

"Phil?" I say quietly.

He acknowledges me with a curt nod.

"What did I do wrong for you to stop talking to me?" I ask, barely in a whisper.

Phil stops eating and looks at me, I can see the pain dance through his eyes.

"Don't worry Bear. You won't understand." Phil said, staring at his bowl of food.

I sigh, "No Phil, I'm sick of this, this isn't only hurting you, it's hurting me too. You're the only friend I've ever had that's stayed. Now, it feels like you're abandoning me too. You need to understand that you may be in pain, but not relaying it and shutting me out hurts me and I can't take it anymore Phil." I say, moving the chair back and leaving 8him alone in the kitchen.

I go to check on Thomas.

Roman's POV

I think about what Missy has said.

She was right, while Thomas was unconscious we couldn't do anything.

I hugged Patton tighter, feeling him tremble.

"Come on Patton, let's go see if we can get Thomas up again." I say, looking down at him.

I felt Patton nod and we stood up, walking towards the dark corridor.