Part 2-Met Him In A Day, Married To Him Forever!

Put your story text here...Part 2.

I just want to say thanks to Angii121you motivate me to upload soon. THANK YOU!! Oh, and not forgetting my other readers- I can't believe my story has been noticed so far. Thanks a bunch!! Please continue commenting, I really want to know how well or bad so far I'm getting.

***

"My husband?!" I shouted out making people in the mall turn to look at me.

"They're getting me married? Like, arranged marriage?!"

"Shia. Calm down." Logan whispered to me.

"Who, in their straight mind, would get an arranged marriage! For his daughter, in this modern age?"

"Urhm... Shia?-"Ajowa called.

"Not now Ajowa!" I snapped. "Who in their right mind would do this to me?!"

"Shia?" Logan said softly, "that would be your dad."

In one of the shops we were picking clothes and shoes, well I wasn't-I wasn't in the mood to. I was thinking. I thought and thought, guessing and understanding why my parents never get a boyfriend. I started to wonder why they never told me this before. I got up, off the red seat and wondered out the shop into the big mall corridors. I didn't take notice of those around, but I should of, because something happened. And I don't know if I should have added, 'because it changed my life.'

"THUD! BOOM!" I fell to the ground and my hair fell all over my face.

"Oh. Sorry. My bad." A voice said to me. "Here. Take my hand."

I parted my hair and my eyes revealed to me a guy. (Just a guy? Come on you can better.)

"Oh my word..." my voice drifted away as I looked upon the most breathtaking guy I had ever seen in my eighteen years of living. His creamy bronze complexion went perfectly with his dark brown eyes that could be seen clearly. His smile was enchanting, bringing shivers to my nerves; it could take away all pain. It could make you feel at home...

"Are you... alright?" he asked.

I snapped out of it. "I-I..." I couldn't actually blurt anything out. " What the heck" I said to myself and kept on gazing upon the most handsome and amazingly formed guy I had ever seen with perfect jaw lines that didn't stick out too much and fuzzy eyebrows that were in organized layers, and above was this normal average haircut which I could say looked good on him only. His hair was slick, full and flat on each other, cut shapely, emphasizing more on his 'untouchable' skin...

"Come on. Let me get you up." His smile was more radiant and I guess he ignored the obvious fact that I sat staring at him. He touched my wrist softly and waited for me to respond. I got up carefully and got balance.

"You having a bad day? He calmly asked, still holding onto my wrist.

Gosh! Did he make me collapsible. "Yeah" I said weakly. I didn't know what was wrong with me! This had never happened to me. Guys were handsome, some were not; those that were, I never fell for, nor the others, and apart from my parents not allowing me, never needed to get closer anyways.

"May be you just need to forget about things for a while and just... relax." His hand had slid from my wrist to my hand.

I looked at him a little more with a half opened mouth. He wore a plain light sweater, plain lighter green that looked perfect with his body. It was as if made by his body type. And I could see he had a six pack. Well I couldn't see, but I could guess. He had pushed up the arms just a little below his elbows, creating cool designs. And he had on plain jeans over his red and green converse.

"Are you hurting?" he looked into my eyes, making me feel overly conscious about them, wanting to know what he saw in them.

"Hello? Anybody in there? Aren't you going to say something? Let me know if you're okay?"

I instantly and permanently stepped out of my body that had caught 'the handsome guy' disease, and into a fresh one.

"I-I'm fine." I quickly stated, taking back my hand from his and unconsciously used my finger to put my hair behind my ears. "Sorry. And I'm fine. Sorry... sorry" ooh, the disease attacked again. He laughed.

"Great" I mentally kicked myself. I was making fool of myself.

"Thank you, but I have to go." I didn't wait for a breath to cover before I turned to go.

"Wait. No. wait." His not so overly base voice called out to me. I turned shyly to him as he jogged to me.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-to do that, laugh at you. Well, I didn't do so intentionally" he had a smug face towards me, making me feel different.

"No. Really, I'm sorry." He added.

"I know. It's not that." I said back, ridding him of his feeling guilty. (Did I just say 'ridding him, of his guilt'? He wasn't guilty. I was. I was feeling stupid and guilty.)

"I really do have to go. Thanks though, but sorry." I concluded and once again turned and left.

"Please wait?" I heard, and felt a hand grasp my arm. I stopped and the owner of the hand stood in front of me letting go of my arm this time.

"Sorry 'bout that. But I didn't get your name. Can't I at least have it?"

"I can't tell you." I plainly stated. I didn't know what got into me that allowed me to speak so to this guy.

"Please?" realizing what this was becoming, I shoke my head and left. But I guess I eventually would of sooner, because some other guys, probably his friends came up to him.

"Shia." I recognized Logan's voice.

"Who was that?" she curiously asked when she got to my side, slinging her arm into mine, in a couple position.

"I don't know." I said with a sad tone.

"You don't know?" Ajowa asked, specifically meaning, "As in...?"

"I don't know. Probably the most handsome bloke I have ever seen in my life..." I raised my head and started to look at the top of the mall. Bringing it down again, I added.

"Unfortunately, I had to meet him the day I was told I was getting married. Out of all these eighteen years, he couldn't find any other day to pop up into my eye ways than today. The day mum and dad determined my life. I guess from now on, I won't see any other guy as handsome... after seeing him." My arms swung lose in their sockets and my shoulders were down.

"Love struck." Logan teased as she moved ahead of me.

"I'm definitely not going through this... this marriage thing. Shut up Logan.

They did more shopping and I did few. All the way home, I saddled my chin in my palm and looked out the window, thinking about this... thing my parents had got me webbed up in, not forgetting handsome mystery guy, who I wasn't supposed to be thinking about. I decided I was going to get the bottom explanation of it. Why, out of the more than seven billion people worldwide, I had to have an arranged marriage!!! Hadn't they heard of dating and courting?

********

So tell me who you think this guy is. I'll be writing in this point of view next time so watch out!

Do remember to leave a comment though. Thank you people.