Prologue

hi everyone this is my first time writing a story and I hope you enjoy it if not then let me know what I can do to improve but I hope you enjoy my story

It was a normal day in the hidden leaf village people were heading back towards there home to rest while shinobi's patrolled the area for any suspicious activity but for two people it was their most happiest day alive.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" screamed a red headed woman "come on Kushina your almost there" replied a blond headed man "MINATO WHEN THIS IS OVER I'M GONNA SHOVE MY FIST SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU WON'T WALK STRAIGHT FOR A YEAR" screamed Kushina "now now honey no need for that beside your already done" said minato who was now holding three children one girl with a red patch of hair and two boys one with a bright blond patch of hair and the other with blond hair like minato. "please 'huff' let me 'huff' hold them" replied Kushina wanting to hold her children.

 But before minato could they were snatched from his arms by a man with a mask "such wonderful children you have here" said the masked man "GIVE ME BACK MY CHILDREN" yelled minato as he pulled out a kunai "ah ah ah don't want anything bad to happen now do we" the masked man said. Minato gritted his teeth and dropped the kunai on the floor "now that's better. You see I have a deal for you I give you your children back to take away but you leave your wife here" said the masked man. 

Minato didn't want to leave Kushina with this creep but had no choice but to agree. So he ran full speed and got his children back and used the hiraishin to get his children to a safe place."Now onto business the masked man said as he slowly made his way towards Kushina.

(5 minutes later)

Minato finally returned to the entrance to the clearing where Kushina was but when he arrive all he saw the the nine tailed beast the kyuubi heading towards his village to destroy it. When Minato saw kushina she was very weak but still alive even after the tailed best was extracted from her "Kushina" minato said "min...minato....please .....stop the....stop the tailed beast" she replied before going silent. Thinking the worst he checked her heart beat as was relieved she was alive.

He picked her up and headed towards the village and what he saw terrified him. He saw ninja after ninja getting killed either by the kyuubi claws or tailed and his village was slowly being destroyed.

He set Kushina down and was about to head in to face the kyuubi but stopped and realised even he can't stop a monster like that but he know one way and quickly placed one of his special kunai and used the hiraishin to grab his children and use it again to go back to his wife.

When he arrived back he saw the kyuubi fighting a giant toad and knew jiraiya was the one battling it. Some quickly set his children down and drew and seal on the and bit his phum making blood drip and swiped it across the seal making it activate summoning the death god himself shimigami. "What dooo you want mortal" shimigami said " I wished for you to split the kyuubi ying and yang chakra and the soul into my three children" replied Minato.

"........" Minato was worried that the shinigami did't agree "very well but I will need a soul to take" the death god said. Minato was about offer himself until another voice came "I offer my self" said the mysterious person. When Minato turned round he was shocked to see Danzo who said it "Danzo why would you do that" asked the still shocked Minato still shocked. Danzo sighed and said " I've done many terrible things in the past so maybe this will be the way to pay for my sins" Minato was going object until Danzo sent him a look saying I'm doing this.

"Very well" said the death god as he turned and started to pull the kyuubi in who just finished defeating the the toad that was sent against him until he felt that he was being pulled and turned almost instantly trying to run and escape but it was no use as he was dragged back and split into three pieces the ying chakra into the girl the yang chairs going into the bright blond haired boy and the soul going into the other.

After that was done the death god turned round and took away Danzo souil and disappeared. Minato was silence and wasn't moving until he headed his children crying so he went over picked up his children and created a clone to carry Kushina to the hospital.

(The next day)

Kushina woke up and and found minato sleeping on a chair and woke him up and asked what happened. Minato told her everything from finding her to summon iing the death god to placing the kyuubi in there children to danzo's sacrifice. At first she was livid but then calmed down after he told her there was nothing he could do and it was the only way and she accepted it.

The next day when she was released from the hospital they called a village meeting and held on to his children. "Attention everyone I have great news the nine tailed beast has been sealed away with it's chairs and soul separated into three children. And these children are my children and I wished they be treated as hero's. Behold the my two children menma and mai who hold the kyuubi chakra and my son naruto who hold the soul" Minato said as everyone started to cheer but they were only cheering for menma and naroku while glaring at naruto.

All the while they were all being watched "so that one is our prodigy" asked a mysterious man     "yep that the boy" said another person " are he looks adorable what do you think guys" said a girlish voice "doesn't look like much to me" said another voice " well it doesn't matter he will grow stronger but until he gets older we do nothing for now"  said the first voice "right" replied the other three as they all began to leave but before the leader left he took one last look back and though (we'll see you soon naruto) and then vanishes with the rest.

And so the journey starts.