explanaition,intruduction and the training begins

last time

now here we are we see both Minato and Kushina training Menma and Mai so one day they could save there brother not even thinking about what they said about him in the hospital or know what they're realing planning but what will the future hold for them only time will tell for them.

forest near the compound

(seems like hunter was right about them not only are they still training them but they think they'll save Naruto and make him forget what happen they have the balls to feel like if they find him they think a freaking sorry will get him to forgive them well looks like the game has begun...........the game of the true wielder of elements)and with that the mysteryfigure sunk into the branch of the tree to report back to his master.

unknown location

"so the kyuubi soul holder has dissapeared..........no matter all we need is it's power then they will see true peace"said a mystery figure wearing a cloack and mask (i hope your ready world because my plan will start to come into reality)

present

location unkown pov: Naruto

(mmmm what happened) i thought (the last thing i remember is hugging someone. who was it again al..alie no....afie no... his name was Alfie kit) spoke a female voice (WHOA Kurama a little warning next time before you decide to jump scare like that. sorry Naruto-kun i couldn't resist) she said and started to giggle which left me to blush when she said kun at the end of my name and before i could retort i felt someone nudging my shoulder as i slowly opened my eyes.

when my eyes were fully open i saw two pink bright ones staring right back at me.

...

.........

.....................

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled freaked out and quickly bolting back until my back hit a wall.

"woah woah woah calm down alright i didn't mean to scare you i'm so sorry" said a feminine voice . when i looked at her again i saw a girl wearing a pink jacket and purple t-shirt with purple trousers and matching pink and white shoes, while a single glove on her left hand very bright purple, a necklace hanged down from her neck in the shape of a eye while the eye was black the crystal surrounding it was purple and hair was a bright brown while four a pink highlight were on her forhead and a hairclip in the shape of a skull hanged on the left side of her hair.

"now now Niamh i'm sure he didn't mean it" said a male voice and i turned my head to the right and saw two people standing there. the one on the left had a red jumper on with a brighter red one underneath, he wore blue jeans and had blue shoes on with black stripes going across,his hair was a mixture of red and blue with blue on the left and red on the right, on each side of his cheek was one symbol one was a rain droplet and the other a fire symbol.

the one on the right wore a brown t-shirt with a gray T shape in the middle, he wore gray shorts with black shoes but with white zig zag line going straight down the middle,on each wrist was gray wrist bands, his hair was gray while all the sides were a shaded brown but not enough to see from a distance, while the noticable feature was the same tattoo on both his arms like the other one but much bigger as the one on the left was a mountain and the one on the right was a line going straight but then curling up at the end to resemble a swirling pattern.

"yea listen to Alfie he was just scared at you being so close to him or maybe your just that ugly HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he laughed before the one i now remember as Alfie before he was puched directly into the ground by Niamh who i swore had a tic mark appear on her head "what was that Tyler i didn't hear you that well" she said  too sweeterly "uuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Tyler groaned as he slowly tried to get up as Alfie shook his and that was when i lost my patience.