~MiniStory#3(Request1)~

Requested by SillyLittleGamer

-================================-

*Kwazii and Captain B are in the Gup-D*

Kwazii: *spyglass in eye* aye matey, what are we lookin for today?

Captain B: We are just collecting the bits and pieces of the Gup-B you crashed... yesterday *sighs* Kwazii, you need to be more careful when you drive the Gup-B. You're giving Tweak a quite workout with her always fixing your mess.

Kwazii: *ears plop down* Arrrrg... Im sorry matey... I just get so carried away with the Gup-B..

Captain B: ...Its okay Kwazii. I understand that you were just overexcited. Just be more careful next t-!!!

*The Gup-A jerks to the right*

*Kwazii gets pushed to the back of the Gup-A*

Kwazii: YEOW!! What happened Cap!?

Captain B: I-Im losing control of the Gup-A!

*the Gup-A starts spinning*

Captain B: *grasping the controls* GRRRR....

Kwazii: AHHHH!!!

*The Gup-A violently pushes forward causing Captain Barnacles to hit his head on the controls*

Captain B: Ugh.... oof... *shakes head* gotta... get the gup... back! *yanks controls*

Kwazii: CAPTAIN! WE'RE HEADED STRAIGHT TO A CORAL REEF!!!!

*The Gup A crashes forward sending Kwazii to the other side of the Gup-A, Captain Barnacles bangs his head against the glass and gets knocked out*

Kwazii: Ugh... Huh!? *he notices the Gup-A Is flooding with water* YEOW! *turns on helmet* Captain! Where-!!! *sees barnacles knocked out* Oh no!

*The front glass of the Gup-A starts to crack*

Kwazii: I gotta get the captain out! *he checks if there are any extra gas tanks but they are all broken* Oh no.... arg... Captain I hope you can hold your breath for long... *he grabs Barnacles and quickly escapes the Gup-A.

*Kwazii presses his radio on his collar*

Kwazii: Kwazii to Octopod! Can you hear me!? 

*only static plays in the radio*

Kwazii: Darnit... I guess there will have to be another way to get us back to the octopod... but how.....

*Kwazii notices the Captains Octocompass and picks it up from his belt*

*He clicks the map icon and a map appears showing Captain Barnacles location and the Octopods location.*

*The octopod wasnt too far, In fact Kwazii could just swim the whole way only in 5 minutes. But with carrying Barnacles, it would take double.*

*Kwazii ties his tail around Barnacles belt and starts to swim*

Kwazii: Whew... who knew polar bears are heavier than cannonballs...

*Kwazii continues to swim until he saw a shark up ahead*

Kwazii: Oh snap! uuuhhh.... *he looks around* AHA! 

*kwazii swims inside a big piece of coral and takes captain barnacles with him*

Kwazii: okay... 

*the shark swims by but starts sniffing in their direction*

Kwazii: no... go away little sharkie.....

*the shark gets distracted with a couple of fish that swim by*

Kwazii: whew...

*kwazii gets out of the coral along with captain barnacles*

Kwazii: Not... too far from the octopod now... cmon kwazii!

*kwazii uses all of his strength to swim to the octopods entrance and up to the launch bay*

Kwazii: *turns off helmet* *panting* *presses the octoalert* Octonauts... t-to the launchbay....

*everyone reports to the launch bay to see barnacles laying on the ground and kwazii standing next to him*

Peso: *gasp* what happened to the captain?!

Kwazii: Something malfunctioned to the Gup-A and I think the Captain hit his head on the front glass panel.

Peso: Oh no! I'll take him to the Sick Bay.. thank you Kwazii.

Tweak: Kwazii, how did you manage to carry the captain?

Kwazii: I just tied me tail onto his belt and swam.

Shellington: You did that?! Kwazii, polar bears heigh TONS of pound for the winter. How were you able to carry him with JUST your tail?

Kwazii: I dont know.. but my tail is sore.. Im going to the sick bay with Peso..

-===================-

Later...

-====================-

*Barnacles wakes up*

Captain Barnacles: ...ugh.... w-where...where am I...

Peso: Oh good! you're awake!

Captain Barnacles: h-How did I get in the octopod??

Peso: Well.. you crashed and hit your head on the glass.

Captain Barnacles: WHAt!??!?

Peso: Calm down captain! Kwazii saved you before you ran out of air!

Kwazii: *walks up to him with a bandage on his tail* Heya Captain.

Captain Barnacles: ... how did you carry me? 

Kwazii: I tied me tail onto yer belt and carried you to the octopod.

Captain Barnacles:*tries to get up but peso holds him down*

Peso: Captain, you need to rest. Your head is bandaged up and will take about 2 weeks for you to recover..

Captain Barnacles: I see...

Kwazii: ...

Captain Barnacles: Kwazii, thank you for saving my life. I owe you a lot.

Kwazii: Being an octonaut is all about helpin each other out!

Captain Barnacles: Come over here Kwazii for a big bear hug!

*they all hug (including peso)*

:)

-================================-