Chapter 33(Unusual birthday night)

Paris-The Chainsmokers

"I thank God everyday."
-Kenzie Landon🌹

"-Kenzie Landon🌹

Kenzie Landon P.O.V

It's 4th September,meaning that today is my birthday.

I'm quite excited for today, but what completely making me piss is Ashton.

He promised me that today is going to be 'our day'.But instead he told me that he had to cancel it and changed our plan with a birthday dinner tonight.

He left me to that meeting and now i'm alone on my birthday.

I'm giving him a silent treatment now.That jerk has to know not to break his promise with me.

I called my best friend Kieren.

"Kie can you come here?"

"Bitch you told me you can't hang out today because Ashton is planing a beautiful day."

"That jerk left me with a meeting!"

"What an ass!I will come,get ready use your adventure clothes!"

"Why should i-"

and with that she hang up on me and i cursed at her.

I put my plain white crop top and short.Then i put my jeans jacket for the outer.

I complete my look with black shoes and my Ysl handbag

Kieren came and she was wearing a blck crop top with a black strips long pants and a boots.

"Where are we going?"Without answering my question Kieren pulled me and pushed me to the car.

"What the fuck Kieren!?"

"Stop complaining you will love my surprise!"

I glared at her."Instead glaring at me just put this to cover your eyes."as she handing me a black fabric.