Oh Baby!

[not edited]

recap:

He thrusted into me one last time before we both climaxed and he fell on top of me.Both of us panting and sweating.He slid next to me and pecked my lips and wrapping his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his naked chest and we fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

All yesterday the twins and Zakiya were going on and on about how they didn't get any sleep because of 'you know what' and it was humiliating...

*flashback*

"so..."she said trailing off.

"so...?"I said raising and eyebrow at her.

"How was it ?"my cheeks suddenly heated up.

"I-i don't know w-what your talking about." Why did I have to stutter?

"Don't play dumb, you know what I mean!"she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yea!"Ashley screamed egarly.

"Tell us!"Ally finished.

"Do you guys always finish each other's sentences?"I asked,hopefully changing the subject.

"No"they said in union.

"No,stop trying to change is the subject! Tell us, how it was?"Zakiya said getting a little irritated.

I don't let up that easily, nope not today."I honestly have no idea what your talking about."

Now here's the embarrassing part.

"Oh so you don't remember saying something like..."Ally paused and cleared her throat. "Ohh, ohh Adrian!" she tried mocking me.

My face really was red now,but that didn't stop them.

"And... Harder Adrian! Harder!" Ashley continued.

"OK, OK! Yes we had sex and it was wonderful..."I trailed off, i pretty sure my face was red as a bag of Doritos.

"Oh we know,i'm pretty sure the WHOLE house knows..." Zakiya said giving me a pervy face along with the twins wiggling their eyebrows laughing.

*flashback over*

That was all yesterday and it was horrible. I slightly laughed while yawning as I just had woken up.

Suddenly, I felt the need to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing my guts up.

Then Adrian walked in."Chrissy?Are you alright?"he asked.

I looked up at him wiping my mouth with tears running down my face.

His eyes widened when he realized what was happening.Then he engulfed my in a huge hug still on the floor.

"I'm going to be a father!"he said excitedly while kissing my head.

"You aren't mad?"I asked tears running down my cheeks.

He cupped my face with his hands and wiped away the stray tear with his thumb.

"Why would I be mad, and why are you crying?"his eyes went from excited to sad and filled with worry.

"B-because I t-thought you wouldn't want a child, and you probably would leave me once I get big and fa-"I said sniffling threw my tears but was then cut off by him.

"STOP!"he said using hid alpha tone,I slightly whimpered in his arms.

His face softened and he sighed."I didn't mean to yell i'm sorry, I just hate when you downgrade yourself like that. You a beautiful just the way you are,and as I said before even if you were fat. Which you aren't and never will be there will just be more of you to love."

I lightly smiled with Aviaonna purring.

"And who said I wouldn't want a child?I love kids and have waited so long for my own."he then stood up and stuck his hand out to help me up.

"Come on let's go tell everyone"