1. That's how it is

***Pardon me for grammatical and sentence errors***

"Mom, I'm off to school" I half-shouted at my mom who's in the kitchen.

"Eat your breakfast first!"

"Can't, I'm late" I say before taking a toast and putting it into my mouth. Cliche, I know.

Btw, let me introduce myself.

My name is Ra Haeyoung. I'm 19. I attend Beotkkot Highschool. As much as I'm pleased with it, I really want to end it fast. But, it haven't even been a quarter of 2017.

I have a few close friends, let me introduce them.

Jang Yeeun

She's such a sweetie

She's such a sweetie. My berry best friend. We hang out together A LOT. Very cute. Has a kinda motherly attitude. Cares about me but also understands some limits. I love her.

I need to go now. I'm soo late.

After running, I slower my pace and fix my hair and all making my self looks neat as I come nearer to my school. You know, just pretending as if I wasn't late at all.

I made it to the school gate and proceeds to walk towards the stairs and my class. Why is school such a workout?. Not just physically but well, obviously, mentally. Which is the hardest part of it all.

I take some books out of my locker at the back of the class and proceed to sit on my table.

"RA-HAE-YOUNG-YOU-WONT-BELIEVE-WHO-I-JUST-"

One of my close friends say as she enter the class and walk sternly to my table.

Kim Gong-Sa

That one overly social girl

That one overly social girl. Knows everybody at this school. Even if it's the other way around for her. Basically, she stalks everyone and knows a lot of information about a lot of people.