I will try to follow all of your orders~

"Oi, brat!" Levi's voice came into Eren's ear, jolting hime out of a trance he didn't realize he was in. He turned and looked at the corporal.

"Sorry, sir, was I zoned?" he gave Levi a pathetic half smile.

"Yes, you stupid brat! Now get back to cleaning!" with that he walked back across the room and continued to clean the window he had been working on.

Eren heaved a sigh and continued his duties. He couldn't help getting distracted. It had been almost a week since that night and his interactions with the corporal hadn't changed for the better. It actually seemed as though someone was trying to keep them apart.

Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, he resumed dusting.

After a few more akwardly silent moments of cleaning alone with Levi, Eren couldn't take it anymore. He whipped around and marched towards him, turning his small frame around and trapping him against the wall.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" Eren demanded, Levi's expression staying unreadable.

He smirked and looked away. "I'm pretty sure I'm not ignoring you if I have acknowledged you within the last twenty minutes, brat."

Eren paused, rethinking what he would say. Finally, he spoke. "No, I mean, you're ignoring me in the aspect of you're avoiding dealing with what happened that night."

Levi snapped his gaze back towards Eren. "I am not avoiding it, brat, I was waiting for you to make a move!"

That  was like a slap to the face. Levi continued. "And here we are, standing here while you blame me when you could have just made a move again!"

Eren growled to himself and leaned in, carefully kissing the corporal. He heard him grunt as he pulled him in for a deeper kiss. Eren's insides fluttered as he felt Levi's toungue inside his mouth.

Levi pulled back, wiping the corner of his mouth of Eren's saliva. "Happy now, brat? Now get back to work." A playful smile played across his lips. "We'll continue this tonight."

Eren smiled to Levi, and obeyed his order, continuing on his cleaning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am sorry if its bad and short (sorry Levi) or anything you may not like about it but i am trying my best so... please bare with me or just not read it if you dont like it... so until next time my pretties!!!