The End

D- hey, C. I missed you.
He tried to kiss me and I just moved my head so he couldn't and he ended up kissing my cheek.
D- Cece are you okay?
I started to walk away. I was beginning to cry. This was NOT how I planned for it to go. None of it. I didn't want our relationship to go like this. I didn't want it to end like this. Ugh, I wish I had stayed back in Ohio.
C- yeah, I'm fine.
D- Cece I know you better than that. What is it?
C- nothing.
D- Cecelia. Why are you so worked up?
C- why am I worked up? Why don't you ask the boys. They were honest with me. They told me how I wasn't the only one for you. How you've fallen for this other girl. I'm sorry, Daniel. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. You know I'm an idiot. I thought I could move to L.A., meet the perfect guy and chase my dreams. But all of that is ruined. Have a good rest of your tour, Dani.
I left the room bawling. I grabbed my backpack (which I packed while waiting for Daniel to show up), and I left. I had an uber already outside waiting for me. I booked the plane ticket this morning when Zach told me that Daniel cheated. I was ready to leave. Ready to go back home.
When I got to the airport I went through security and all of that fun stuff. I went and grabbed Starbucks to keep me awake on my flight. I also went to the mini-store and grabbed some candy for the flight. Soon, my flight was boarding. Once on the plane, I turned my phone on airplane mode and popped my earbuds in. Ohio, here I come.

I finally landed in Ohio. My mom came to pick me up at the airport.
C- hey, mom! I missed you!
M- oh, Cece!
I ran and hugged her.
M- how long are you staying, honey?
C- not sure yet. Good thing I left clothes here for when I come home. Because it might be a week or two. Maybe longer. I'm not sure yet.
We headed out to the car and I finally decided to take my phone off airplane mode. I had dozens of texts from all of the boys. I decided to reply to Jack.
C- hey. I'm fine. I'm with my mom in Ohio. No one come after me, please.
I shut my phone off and talked to my mom for the remainder of the drive home.
When we got home I ran upstairs to my room and passed out. It's been a longgggg day.

A/n: guys this isn't the last chapter, I named it the end to signify the end of Daniel and Ceces relationship. And also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I was soooo excited to see that, and all of your feedback!