NoT a ChApTeR

Hello there 👋

I'm sorry this is not a chapter don't kill me I'm warning you, I have my ninja skills!

Jk lol.

That's not funny,  I'm honestly just weird. :)

Anyways I wanted to say something for those who've been bullied or are going through bullying.

Dear reader,

I love each and every one of y'all, I know it's sorta hard making friends at school  and yes unfortunately there will always be someone who will end up bullying a person. (Their just jealous of you). But don't self harm if it gets worse, I know if you go telling a teacher or principal that mean avacodo will only bully you more.

Defend yourself, fight back even though you'll probably get in trouble. But you'll have a reason so it won't be that big of a deal. And don't starve yourself, you are perfect just the way you are and no one can tell you your fat or ugly etc ignore all the mean comments.

Now if your bully ever touches you physically, girl\boy you better get your butt up and scare that little avocado. Make him pee his pants!

Show that avocado who's boss.

That's right!

Your boss!

You control your own feelings, don't ever let ANYONE think low of yourself.

Sincerely,
Ash:)

Thank you for reading my book.

Please vote for my book.