Prologue

Don't even know what's in my head anymore tho
Uh, figured out I ain't gonna go to college, Lee Corso
Fuckin' girls but I never kept the door closed
Want you all to hear the way I put it in her torso
I ain't normal, I'm clinically insane
I guess it's the result of drugs that enterin' my brain
All of a sudden, every legend keep on mentionin' my name
All that does is show me that my life will never be the same..

Kaitlyn's pov

The alarm went of and i smacked it on the ground not giving a fuck if it was broken or not.

I shot up blinking multiple times looking for Kade, he wasn't in his crib. I turned the other way facing Dean and i saw him laying quietly in his arms.

I grabbed him putting him back in the crib.

I sat up just staring at the wall for a while before grabbing a pillow smacking Dean in the head.

"GET UP ITS OUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I yelled loud enough but he still snored.

I hit him again and again still nothing. "Whatever i don't care" i started to get out of bed, but i but i was pulled back by a pair of heavy hands.

"Don't ever wake me up like that again" he said in his sleepy voice.

"Well come on before were late" i walked to bathroom. "Ughh" he groaned.

I curled my hair, slipped on my cut jeans and pink adidas jacket ready to go.

I grabbed my bookbag and sleeping Kaden downstairs.

I handed him to Deans aunt. "Thank you for watching him Ms.Ambrose" I kissed Kades forehead.

"How many times do i have to tell you its no problem and just call me Ruth" I nodded and we all turned are heads towards Dean with his hands stuffed in his pants.

"Ready?" He asked and i nodded yes. " Ok guys its a fresh new start meaning no trouble" She started to fix Deans messy hair.

"Noo please lets go" he kissed Kade before we left walking.

This was nice environment to live in. gated community, no disgusting streets or apartments in sight. We walked slowly towards the school.

Dean's Pov

My headphones where in, world is dead to me. We walked out the main gate almost there.

"Jeans look good on you" I loved the way they fitted her made me lose control. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw her with an eyebrow raised.

She pushed me in the street

When I was 17 I thought I had it figured out
Now I see what it's about, went in down a different route
It's crucial, 3 new schools, life with a spoonful
Of sugar, yea I need my medicine

We stood in front of one of those high schools you see in movies, but no his is reality

And I'm ready to fuck it up

I felt like i was being stared down by a bunch of horny girls

"You ready!" Kait asked and i took one last look around.

"I guess"

Got some soul like De La do, they say I'm new
It's nothing but some deja-vu
Everywhere you go these people hate on you
Deja-vu, deja-vu