Eyes

Today Logan wanted to spend the whole day with the Why Don't We Boys and I so he decided we should go golfing. Logan came into my room and woke me up by shooting his merch at me with his merch gun "Wake up we're going golfing with the boys" Logan said pointing the camera at me "Okay but get out of my room" I said throwing a pillow at him. I went into the shower, after that I decided to put on makeup but a nature look. I didn't feel like putting my contacts on so I decided to wear my glasses instead, I looked through my closet and finally found something that would comfortable and cute.

I walked out of my room "Why you wearing glasses?, how come I didn't know that" Logan said looking at me weird "Yeah the day after you and Jake left to come to LA I got my eyes checked and they said I needed glasses" "Looks nice on you, anyways fi...

I walked out of my room "Why you wearing glasses?, how come I didn't know that" Logan said looking at me weird "Yeah the day after you and Jake left to come to LA I got my eyes checked and they said I needed glasses" "Looks nice on you, anyways find something to eat" he said. "I'm not a breakfast person so can you just drive me to Starbucks" I asked him "yeah sure" Logan said going to his room and change.
After we went to Starbucks and got my pink drink we headed to the Why Don't We boys house. Logan went in and going around saying each of their name to the camera "Here we have Jonah, Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, and Jack" when he was done he puts his camera down and told the boys to get ready because we were going golfing. Daniel was wearing all black with a pair of black converse and a gray beanie (idk do you guys spell "Gray" or "Grey") Zach was wearing all black too but his shoes were Whit vans, Jack had on all black but red vans, Corbyn was wearing a Gray shirt with blue ripped on the knee jeans along with white NMDs, and Jonah was wearing a white shirt with black pants and with all white adidas shoe. We all decided to go in the Why Don't We  van because it was pretty big, I sat in the middle between Daniel and Jackson the middle  aisle Jonah was in the passenger seat along with Logan driving,  Zach and Corbyn sat in the first aisle. Jack's eyes were stuck to his phone the whole time and you took a quick look at his phone looking at what he was doing and realized he was texting someone I looked up and there was a heart and a kissing face next to the name of Hannah I read some of the text that she had sent one of the text said "when are you going to dump her baby I need you" with a winking face. Jonah had the Aux cord so he started to blast out his playlist. I felt something grabbing my hand and it was Daniel he took it and trying not to let Jack see I looked at him and didn't care anymore because Jack haven't given me his attention the past hour I was with him. When we finally arrived he got all our golf stuff and went to the very top and started playing. Logan was talking to the camera as I looked over at Jack his eyes were still glue to his phone, the only time it wasn't glue to it was when it was his turn to hit. It was turn so when I hit the play I guess I did it to hard and fell back but someone caught me and it was Daniel "Thanks I said getting out of his grip "welcome" Daniel said looking at me right in my eyes I looked at his beautiful blue eyes we stayed that way for a bit as he came closer and closer to me I looked at Jack and his eyes was still on his phone I looked at the rest of the boys they were all looking at Daniel and I. I looked back at Daniel he then connected his lips with mine. I pulled back and not realizing Jack was looking at us "Woah what wh- what just happen?" Logan said looking at Daniel and I, we both didn't know what to say "Y/N how could, kissing my friend in front of me" Jack said looking at me "Me? I'm the one, will look at you I know who you are texting a girl behind my back Jack I wasn't the one that wanted to do this" I said looking at him. The boys didn't know what to say "Uhh guys I think we should go" Logan said breaking the silence. When we got into the Van I sat with Daniel and Corbyn while Jack and Zach were sitting with each other. I got a text from Corbyn even thought he was sitting right next to me.

Corbyn/ Hey are you okay Y/N?

You/ yeah I'm fine I guess

Corbyn/ will if you need anything I'm here

I then looked up at Corbyn Thanks I whispered and fell asleep on Daniels shoulder. Logan wanted to stay at the boys house so I sat at the kitchen by my self on my phone then I heard foot steps coming in I didn't really care about who was it I sat there going through my phone until I saw a picture of Jack kissing me I looked at it until someone came and sat next to me it was Daniel "Hey.." he said, I have him a tight hug then Jack walked in and looked at me right in the eyes as I pulled back from the hug "Y/N can I talk to you" Jack said sounding kinda angry I looked at Daniel he gave me a nod and smile. I stood up and went outside as Jack followed behind me "What do you want?" I said looking away from Jack "Baby..." Jack said taking my hand  "Don't baby me" I said pulling hand away from him "Look I'm sorry for not giving you enough attention" "No sorry doesn't cut it her saying "when you going to dump me really" I said going back inside but he grabbed onto my arm and pull me back "Look I didn't mean to Y/N I'm really sorry" Jack said looking at me in the eyes "How long have you been texting her for?" I ask ".... The past 3 months...." Jack said looking down I pulled away from his grip when he was holding my hand and went inside. "Logan can we go like right now" I said as they all looked at me and then eyed Jack when he was coming through the door. "Yeah" Logan said knowing why you wanted to go. "You okay?" Logan said as we were in the car going back to the house I looked at him and try not to cry as we stop at the drive way but a tear escape my eye. "Her and Jack been text each other for the past 3 months" I said Logan pulled me into a hug "I mean you and Daniel did kiss in front of him" Logan said still hugging me "I know it was a mistake" I said pulled away from the hug "The text that she sent Jack said "When are you going to dump her" he been cheating on me behind my back for 3 months I loved but I guess he didn't love me back" I said getting out of the car and Logan did as will.

~1265 words~