Hogwarts, here I come!

****All POV's will be in Jessi's point of view unless it says otherwise****

After about 40 minutes, I had everything, except a pet. it said you could either have an owl, a cat, or a toad. I want an owl, so I head over to that shop.

There was hundreds upon hundreds of owls, but one that stuck out to me was a majestic looking barn owl (picture on side). I ran over to it's cage.

"I see your interested in this owl," said the shopkeeper, walking towards me.

"Yes, how much it?" I asked eagerly.

"2 Galleons, and it's a she," the shopkeeper replied. I handed him the Galleons and grabed the cage. I walked out the the door thinking of names, my favourite was Sky, so that was her new name. I had all my bags with me, and saw Hagrid walking towards me.

"So ye got all yer stuff" he asked, grabing a few bags.

"Yup, and I also have an owl, her name is Sky," I told him, "where to now?" I asked as we walked back to the Leaky Cauldron.

" You'll stay here fer a few nights, until it's time fer you to go to Hogwarts. Dumbledor doesn't want ye going on the train and people askin' questions," he explained. He walked up to the person behind the counter and asked for a room. " You'll stay here by yerself, I have to go back to Hogwarts, but I'll come pick you up to bring you ther," he said, handing the person a few coins for the room. He then said goodbye and left.

"Come now, to your room," the person said, and I followed.

****Day she goes to Hogwarts****

Hagrid was late. He said we had to leave at 11:00, the same time the train leaves, in order to get to Hogwarts, but it was already almost 1:00. Just then he barged through the door of the Leaky Cauldron.

"Sorry I'm late,get yer bags, we have to get goin'." he said walking up to me. I ran upstairs and grabed my trunk and flew(not litterally) back downstairs. We walked out the door in a rush and mounted his motercycle.

"Hold on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride," he said as we took of. Hogwarts, here I come!

________________________________________________

Hey everybody!

Thanks for reading my new story. I hope you are enjoying it so far. I will try to update as much as I can, but please, don't pester me to update. Also, if you want a dedication, you must read, vote and comment on all the chapters, and add to your library ALL of my books. Then you have to follow me. If you do all of the steps, message me and I will check, and if you did all of the steps, you will get a dedication on the next chapter that I update!

See ya later Kittens!

~Kandice