Chapter 22

Ava's POV

I walk off stage saying goodbye to all the fans. "You may or may not care, but you might see me in random meet and greet lines!" I smile and run off stage. Wow that's such a rush. I smile at Bart and go back to sitting on the couch watching Johnny Test for 10 more minutes while they set up the lines and organize it.

I go over to Matt's line first and casually wait. I don't even know what I'm doing. No one came to see me, they all bought their tickets to see the boys. I head over to Shawn and say "Hey mind if I stay here for a bit?" "No problem Klase." I smile and look at all the girls meeting their idol. That just gives me such a happy feeling and I don't know why.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I hear "Hey Ava!" I turn to see a girl around the age of 13 Oh Hayesss. "Uh hi!" I reply. "So I just want to be the first person to say that I love you! You're a pretty good dancer and you're so hilarious. And by the way I'm Melinda, Mel for short." Wow my first fan encounter, cool. "Thank you!" "Can I get a picture?" "Wow yea! Of course!" I exclaim.

We take a picture and I hug her. "Hey you're super pretty and nice, you should go talk to Hayes." She smiles, thanks me, and walks off. I go back to the couch backstage and fall asleep slowly.

~~~

Nash and I are sitting on the bed criss crossed. "So I think there's this one fan that Hayes gave his number to. She must be special." Nash says. Oh I bet it's Mel! "Yea go Mel!" Nash gives me a confused look. I laugh. "She was my first fan encounter today! She looked about 13 and I said that she should go talk to Hayes. So... if they get together, I'm taking all of the credit." I smile. He laughs. "Well then." He pauses and laughs a little bit more and then it goes silent.

"So Ave," He pauses. "What up Nashty?" I smile, his face still straight. "Listen you and Shawn are such a great couple. So cute. But Cam likes you. A lot." I cut him off. "Nash! I know! But I'm happy with Shawn! And Cam just met me! Like it would take me at least a week to even look at my gross self." I laugh. "1) You're not gross Ave don't say that. 2) So? I know you don't like him and you have a boyfriend, Hell. I've even told him to back off. But haven't you heard of love at first sight? Yes it's the cheesiest shit ever, but sometimes when you just look at a person you know they're going to be really important in your life." We both pause.

"Okay. This needs to end, I love Shawn and that's that. So, I'm going to set Cam and my friend Julia up. They seriously would be perfect together." I think about it, and they really would. "I don't know how that'll go, but go ahead and give it a shot." We both laugh. "Okay it's a plan I'll text Julia tonight!" "Speaking of that what time is it?" I look at the clock and say "4:03." "Oh. Well I gotta go! See ya!" He rushes out the door leaving me a little shocked on my bed.

"Well that was weird." I say to myself as I have a confused look on my face. There was seriously no reason whatsoever for him to do that. Whatever, it's Nash. I stay on the bed for a while and play angry birds on my phone.

•••

A/N: Ik this is reallllly short but school just started and some people in my life have passed away so I will try to update as much as possible :))💗
Instagram: @dolanzeal

P.s. Thank y'all so so much for 450 + reads!!