Chapter 29 - Edited Once

I was lying on Jaxon's chest, and our lips were still connected. My eyes were closed, enjoying the shocking moment. He kissed me!

I was surprised by his action, but I liked it, so I did not pull away. I just gave in to his soft lips that I had craved for a long time and moved in sync with him. At that moment, I did not care if Leo was smirking at us or if the boys were watching with blushes on their cute chubby cheeks. I just savored the staggering moment with him.

It is a dandy feeling to finally kiss the person you fell in love with. Yes, in love. I feel like a romance author writing her own romantic story.

After what felt like an hour, which was just seconds, we were out of breath. So, we pulled apart, and I looked into Jaxon's magnetic eyes. We smiled at each other, and he had a slight blush on his cheeks. Seeing the tough, no emotions beast react like that. "Wow," we breathed this single word, then stood up. I know I look like a tomato right now, so I won't dare and look into any mirror or reflection of me.

Then I was hit by a bucket full of embarrassment. I know it's late, but eh.

I looked down and started walking to the car. Soon after, Jaxon followed me, but not before we disappeared from Leo and the boys' sight. Leo decided to act smart and cute, and he yelled for us. "I told you, you will be something. Good luck, kids!" We blushed even more, if that was even possible.

I got into the car with Jaxon, and we sat there silent until he broke it. "Did you hate it?" he asked earnestly, looking straight into my eyes, waiting eagerly to know what I would say.

I looked at him with a shy smile. "No. I didn't want it to end..." I confessed, then looked at the steering wheel. It's a beautiful color. Black is a mysterious color.

Okay, I'm drifting from the main topic here!

Focus Ariel.

You just had your ever first kiss, and it was terrific.

"Oh," was his reply. It was funny to see him shy, it was so unlike his personality, but I liked it. We did not talk for another five minutes until he broke it again. "Do... You w-wanna do it a-again?" he asked in a whisper, and my eyes widened. It took me by surprise.

Does he want to kiss me?

Again?

Well, I want to... but should I?

Hell yeah!

I did not think. I just climbed to his seat and straddled him. I sat on his lap, so we were facing each other. I placed my hands around his neck, and he smirked. "I'll take that as a yes," he stated, and I nodded, then did not waste another second.

He crashed his lips into mine, and we moved in sync, enjoying the beautiful moment. His kisses were soft and full of love. He warped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer, and our chests were touching. I ran my hands through his silky hair, and he groaned in pleasure, and I moaned.

I never acted that way.

I never felt that way.

It was a bizarre feeling but in a good way.

We parted to catch our breaths but were back at it again. "I think I love you... No, I love you!" he whispered on my lips, and I smiled like I had never smiled before.

I was sure that I looked too happy and too creepy. "I love you too," I whispered back, then he kissed me again.

His kisses were so passionately full of love, warmth, and desire. We kissed like it was the last day on earth and had an alien invasion. No, that was weird, but... Eh.

I felt like the time froze, and we were just the only two people who could move smoothly with each other.

I opened my blue eyes to meet two green ones. I saw; lust, need, and most of all, love. I then closed my eyes and lived the moment to the fullest. I did not really care that I was kissing my kidnapper in his car and on his lap. The moment was just so perfect, and nothing could ruin it.

Then, we heard a car horn that surprised us. And I thought wrong. Come on! That's so cliché!

We parted from each other, smiling like geeks who got a bar full of Oreos. "I wish I had met you in a different situation, you know, like normal people," he said in his hot husky voice, then rubbed the nape of his neck.

I chuckled at that. "No, I think it's perfect, and we were destined to meet in this unique way, proving that we are not like normal people. We are crazy!" I replied in a quiet humorous tone. He laughed and pecked my cheek. I was still warping my hands around his neck and his hands around my waist.

"Oh yes, and I'm crazy in love with you," he admitted, and I smiled from ear to ear. So that is what Lilly meant!

"By the way, that was my first kiss or kisses, whatever you call it," I declared with a slight blush, and his eyes widened. Then, he smirked.

"Me too," He stated, and I remembered that he did not have time for girls because of his past. I smiled at the fact that I was his first and he was my first. "Where do you wanna go now?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"Should we go hom-" He was cut off by a phone ring, I looked at his phone screen, and it said Boss. Typical Jaxon.

I looked at him carefully as he pressed the answer bottom and tried to listen in, but his voice was unclear.

"Yes, boss... Of course... Here with me, don't worry... What? No, sir...Okay, bye." He let go of the phone and looked at me, breathing deeply and slowly.

I arched my eyebrows, worried. "What's wrong?" I asked, putting one hand on his cheek. He grabbed my hand other and sighed.

"He's coming."

•••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√••••••√√√••••••

Hello awesome readers ♡

What do you think of their moment?  

I hope you liked it

Please vote :D