Who is Olivia?

Hey guys before this chapter starts please read Crusaders Volume 1: Old and New and please also read Zombie World Year 1 because while writing this series of lengthy stories I am also writing those other 2 so please enjoy this series and please read and hopefully enjoy those other two stories. Now let's get on with this story yo!

Mike is standing in the middle of the town on his phone while the other Rejects help rebuild the town.
Mike: Come on Erin pick up.
Erin: Hey, so how's Italy?
Mike: Oh you know, kinda peaceful.
Erin: Peaceful?
Mike: Yeaaaaaaah, nothing bad ever happends in Italy.
Erin: And about that giant wolf attack?
Mike: There was a giant wolf attack?
Then behind Mike a building fell apart.
Erin: Mike... What was that?
Mike: That was a... Building collapsing?
Erin: You know I don't care that you're over there fighting to save the day right?
Mike: I know I just don't want you to worry, that's all.
Erin: Well it's my job as your girlfriend to worry about your safety.
And then on her end of the phone a cat meowed.
Mike: ... Erin.
Erin: Yeah?
Mike: Was that my cat Truman?
Erin: Maybe.
Mike: Are you at my base?
Erin: Maybe.
Mike: ... Put Tyler on the phone.
Erin: Ok.
A few seconds later and Tyler picked up the phone.
Tyler: Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?
Mike: YO TYLER WHAT MADE YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND BE YOUR GUY IN THE CHAIR?!
Tyler: ... Shit. Itwasherideabye!
And then Erin came back on.
Erin: So yeaaaaaah. I've been helping Tyler and Nelson help stop criminals in the city of St.Paul.
Mike: *mumbles* holy St.Paul of Minnesota. Fine fine, you can help them,*sighs* I have to go help rebuild the town we're staying in so goodbye.
Erin: Goodb-
Mike: Wait before you go I have something for you to search up.
Erin: Yeah?
Mike: Give me all the sightings of Neon Lights and Olivia when they're in the same place.
Erin: Why?
Mike: Cause I think Olivia is actually a doppleganger.