Lunch

-Third's Pov-

Poor poor Sei. He forgot his lunch at that was back at his dorm. He remembers it's probably still in the fridge or maybe Gosu got to it already.

Sei then hears his stomach rumbling. He sighed feeling a bit miserable.

Great...There was a test coming up and he couldn't think or focus on it with a empty stomach.

Sei: Now what I'm going to do?

Rin: Sei...What's wrong?

Rin was walking towards him with two bentos in his hands.

Sei: O-Oh hey Rin-kun! Well...You see I kinda forgot my lunch back at our dorms but Gosu probably got to it and he would probably say: "Don't feel like making my own lunch. Troublesome."

Rin: Ohh.

That does sound like Gosu.

Then the son of Satan made a small smile.

Rin: Well you're just in luck. I was able to make two bentos for lunch. So how about we share?

Sei looked up to the food in delight. Was Rin serious?! He felt really happy to eat one of Rin's bentos. Because he sure can make good food.

Sei: R-Really?!

Rin: Yeah! I wouldn't let you go hungry.

Sei wanted to hug Rin so bad! He was such a nice person! He was a life-saver!

Sei: Thanks Rin....Wait. Were You originally going to eat two bentos all by yourself?

Rin smile drop a bit.

Rin: Well...The other one was going to be for Yukio.....

Sei:....Oh...

Rin:.....

Sei: Rin?

Rin: Ya know...He used to really enjoy my cooking. He said it was the only thing I was good at...

Sei held some anger in his gut.

Sei: (Some brother....)

Rin: But I decided to give it to you. Another way of saying thank you for being my friend.

Sei felt his anger diminished and smile at his half-demon friend.

Sei: You're welcome Rin-kun! I'm just happy to help.

Rin giggles and sits next to him then gives Sei the bento.

The two boys begin to eat together. To Sei, it was a really pleasant evening between him and Rin.

 To Sei, it was a really pleasant evening between him and Rin

Sei was also glad Rin was getting his life back together. Despite going off to see Shura for some training. He still manages to keep his life as a normal teenager in secret.

Sei: (He is so cute. Oh Rin-kun. I really care about you. Demon or not. Son of Satan? Who cares. You are you. I really hope you will remember that.)

Just too bad for both Rin and Sei. Gosu too.

A certain someone is looking for Rin.

....And he's going to ruin everything....