A little bit of my heart (A Jacksgap FanFiction) By Kathy Collins

SKYLAR'S  Pov:

I dragged my feet fastly through the school hallway. Shit. I was late...again. Hmmmhh...same old, same old.

Sorry, I haven't introduced myself haven't i?

Well, Nice to meet you. I'm Skylar Victoria Collins. Most people called me by my mid-name, which was Victoria or Vicky, but i hated it. I prefer Skylar. I guess you can tell, from the strangeness of my name, i wasn't purely British. I was born in Florida, Orlando, but after my Father's death and due to my mother's business and works, we moved to London when i was 11.

7 years felt like a blink. I remember walking through the hallway of my first live primary school (Yes, i was a home schooled freak until i was 11, the dyslexia i had made it hard for me to Join the live schools) with my hair on ponytails, holding my mother's hand so tightly. I used to be happy back then, No forced smile, no tears, no doubt and  most of all, no fakeness...

But hey, Does anything ever stayed the same?I'm 18 already and what happened? Things has changed so much! I've grown up and currently on my senior year in Harrodian High-School. How great isn't it? Just a couple of months of surviving through this hell-hole. *clears throat*  (we'll get on that later, alright?)

Basically, what i'm trying to say is. You never know what to expect when you're in high school. Most people would make tons of friends, become popular, party all weekends, lost their virginity or had their first kiss,had their first sip of alcohol, had their first fight and heartbreaks, simply, make the best memories of their life.

Well, in my case, it wasn't anything as even as good as that. High school has always been a total shit. I was alone.

For me, going to school now is like going to a war. I felt so much pain. People left, they let me down all the time, words hurt me, judgement , lies, anxiety and- Oh bloody hell!

Too many, too many problems. Sometimes, it's very very hard to stay strong. But you Have to.

I quicken my pace as i looked at my watch. Fucking crap. I'm 30 minutes la- BANG! My head hit something. It was a shoulder. A broad one ."Look where you're going, dumbass!" He yelled, running off without saying any apologetic words.

I scoffed, See? I got used to it.

I stepped in to my classroom, everyone was already there "Well Hello there Victoria...You're coming very early today" Mr. Richmond, my biology teacher said in a sarcastic stone as he stood from his chair, the whole class chuckled "Why are you late,again?" 

"I uh...i left something...I had to go back" Lies, i'm having some difficult times to sleep last night. My brain won't shut up. My heart won't stop hurting. My eyes won't stop tearing. Trying to fall asleep at night was just as hard as waking up in the mornings for me.

I let out a sigh of relief as the bald man nod his head "Alright...Next time, no more tolerance for you, now sit down!"

It was just my lucK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one thing to tell. As much as i hate this place, and how suck this high school really is.There' s always 'the good view' and sure, i can't help but to enjoy this 'good view' Harrodian had to offer. It was a person. Namely, Finn Harries. My no other...classmate. I sighed contently, as i cupped my face with the right palm on my hand. Ahh...there he was, sitting calmly yet looking so good as ever.

He was just...um, how do i even begin to explain him?

He was one of the popular heartthrob in the school,a lady killer, in fact! He was very good-looking (by that, I mean....soooo good looking, his appearance was head-over heels undeniably perfect), kinda friendly and cheeky...well i never spoke to him before, but i can tell from his face he was just a nice person.