Let Me In

"Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes.Would you show them to me? I know I'm not that perfect but stay awhile, baby then you will see"

-Mice and Men-

SKYLAR'S POV:

All i hear is raindrops tapping on my window as i sat alone on the couch. I still wore the same sweater,my hair is still a complete mess and my lips were a bit chapped as i havent got into shower.

For your information,I'm still trying NOT to think about Finn and how sensible he is.He was genuinely sweet and funny.I mean, C'mon! He drive all the way from school to return my book...I repeat,MY book and then he gave me roses, how can i get over that?But maybe he acts that way to every girls,considering the fact that he got hundreds of girls swooning over him.So, what the hell am i thinking right? there's no chance he is going to talk to me again.

But wait,what about the phone number?Yeah!he gave me his phone number!Which means he wants to talk to me again some other times! I scrambled to the place where I left my phone and smiled automatically,when i saw a new contact added, he named it 'Finny' aww what a cutie.

I bit my lower lip,should i call him?or shouldn't i?what am i gonna talk about once he picks up? tik tok tik and tok...Nope.

Not a chance.

I put down my phone,scoffing to myself, how foolish of me. He gave his number to girls all the time! it was just a fake courtesy.Let's just dust off the hope.I was just a drive by.That little insecure mess.

I went back to the couch and stared at my plate,the pasta is still untouch. I suddenly lost my appetite and felt a bit stuffed.Ugh,dinner sucks.

I glanced over the clock, its 9:00 pm.Harry isn't home yet.He would probably be banging on the door in the middle of the night again, with his eyes a little bloodshot, his shirt unbuttoned,smelling like ciggarates mixed alcohol and rambling some words that the human race could never comprehend. Simply,pissed drunk. Harry loves to get drunk but dont get him wrong,he gets drunk to forget about his problems.He said,drinking is as oblivious as reading books.

After a long chat in mind,I decided to go take a shower,a long warm shower.Considering the fact that I really needed one.

~~~

"And they say,she's in the class A team,stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately her face seems,slowly sinking wasting..."

I absentmindedly hummed as the hot water hits my back,relaxing all the tense muscle. After scrubbing the last part of my leg and washed my hair,i got out the shower.

"Shit..." I mutter at my reflection as i realized now that the scar i got from the tripping was getting darker and bolder.It gets worse.Ugh,Trevor you little twat.

As soon as i've finished,brushing my teeth,I quickly wrap my body in towel,went to my room,threw on my comfy pajamas and went downstairs to make myself a cup of peppermint tea whilst waiting for Harry to come home. I dont wanna feel so alone tonight, letting the stupid thoughts flows in my mind again.I dont want stain my wrist.

No. Not tonight.

FINN'S POV:

I sat alone by the bar,drinking the last bit of the orange juice I ordered. Trevor and the boys were on the dance floor,motioning their hands for me to join them.I shook my head for what feels like the hundredth time. They were slightly drunk and it's not even midnight.As a good friend, I feel obligated to drive them home.

My mind still wander about Skylar. She hasnt called me yet and to be honest, I felt a little disappointed.I mean it when i said she can call me anytime she wants, I dont mind talking to her for hours. She was different.In an amazing way.