Finale

I gathered up enough energy to sit myself up and slide over to the edge of my bed, snatching my cellphone off the nightstand.

My phone's been going haywire, I tried to sleep through it but after the fourth call, I had to find out what was up.

One missed call from my baby sister Euina , and three missed calls from an unsaved number.

Although, it did seem somewhat familiar to me, I hesitantly redialed the number and held the phone to my ear, waiting for the call to connect.

"Hello?" I spoke, frantically looking at a few stray filed I had scattered across the floor. "Hello, Ms.Jones?" The man quickly retorted.

It was Victor. He was calling because of Jahseh's documents. "Jahseh's release papers aren't finished Even though his ass should still be in jail." He quarreled over the phone.

Slightly in agreement, I let out a faint cackle. "Yea, but didn't you tell him to come by my house yesterday?"

"What? Heavens no! Why would I dish out your address to a rapist?" He interrogated.

I paused. If he didn't give him my address, then who did?

I put all of my unanswered questions aside, opening my mouth to speak again, "Um, alright... I'll call you back, Victor. I have to go." I quickly pressed end and tossed my phone aside, intensely giving thought to the fact that Jahseh magically found my house yesterday.

Let me get up and go to his house and get these documents out the way so I can finally have this crazed man out my hair.

It's about time he's left my life. Nothing good ever happens when he's near. Well, besides the sex.

After I finished putting myself together, I hopped in my car and drove to the address that was printed on top of his folder.

I soon pulled in front of a beyond nice ass home with beyond nice ass cars and a single motorcycle parked out front.

I remorsefully shut the car door behind myself, inching towards his house. I pulled myself together before knocking on his door. I stood there and waited, feeling my forehead produce beads of sweat.

Once his glossy, dark eyes got ahold of me, he smirked. "What you doing here, babe?"

I strongly rolled my eyes, "Please don't call me that, and I'm here to finish up your release papers."

"Ain't they finished already? I mean, I'm released aren't I?" He laughed.

I sarcastically laughed at his dull remark, "Very funny, Jahseh but can you let me in already? The sooner we start, the sooner I get to leave." I scoffed, pushing past him as he slightly stepped aside for me.

"Drop the attitude, Jones. I'll fuck it right out of you if you continue talking to me like that." He darkly spoke, slamming the door shut behind him.

I yelped, quickly taking a seat on the couch. Let me shut my smart ass mouth up before it gets me killed.

I watched as he sat besides me, placing the Xbox controller and headphones onto the glass table before us.