one shot(a bit inspired by this)

If there was something Rebeka couldnt understand was the recent interest, Belarus or better say Nikolai was giving her, as if being bullied by miss Russia wasn't enough he suddenly stared to fallow her around hide in weird palces to see her or apear out of nowhere and hug her really tight and smell her, however since this things stared to increase the bullying she got from miss Russia decreased, gratitude maybe? After all since he is now stalking her, he no longer runs chasing her asking her to marry him, actually he acts like a normal brother now for her.

To her however was different he just stalks her, whit no apparent reason since he doesn't ask her to marry him, he just does everything in full silence, which scares her even more, what did he want couldnt he just say it or do some kind of noice, she was always a bit nervous, that's why she tremble so much, but now is even worse than before, after all it feels like he is always there watching her from the shadows.

She was so lost in thought that it was easy for the Belarusian man to sneak and hug her from her back,he had his hand around her waist and was smelling the intoxicating and addicting perfume of her hair, humming peacefully for himself ever since that day he couldn't help but feel calm, happy and loved when she was around her, eaven if she on the other hand, didn't, he had grown so obsessed whit this that he couldnt eaven talk, words just got stuck and died before reach his mouth and just because he was around her, he felt his heart pounding really fast, he never felt like this around his beloved sister so this wasn't love it was a need deeper than he ever care to found out.

-why?...why are you doing this?- she hear herself as not sure if it was wise to know the reason but she was so curios and maybe the reason ease her poor mind,-isnt it obvious, ever since that day were I was on my worst and you helped me despite of how mean I was, my heart beats for you so... will you marry me?-

Her eyes grown wide he was looking straight at hers with the same scary face he used to do when chasing miss Russia but this was worst because was directed at her, all because that day when she find him drunk and beaten up, in the streets after one bad fight he had whit miss Russia and apparently a big group of drunk men.
She couldn't lie, she was scared of him, she always was but at the time he looked so defenceless and hurt, that she couldn't leave him be, so she hide him in her room and took care of him, despite that miss Russia had told him to never come back unless he give up on his idea of marry her, she even said that who ever let him in will pay the consequence.
All the time acted like a grumpy douche yet she helped him, why? She didn't know part of her wanted to believe that she did as way of rebellion against miss Russia and the other one thought of something she didn't want to believe, that she had feelings for the big and scary Belarus.

When miss Russia find out she thought, she was gone for good but he defended her and after two days this situation stared and now she was trapped by her fears, her feelings and him.
He give her a kind happy smile and stared to put his face close to her, he saw her blush a bit, as she closed his eyes and didn't move and each honestly he didn't understand why was she so scared of him, but it didn't matter that fear paralyzed her for him to catch her and never let go.

-I take your silence as a yes, мой спалоханы кацяня(moj spalochany kaciania)- and then he kissed her on her soft lips.

She was afraid, but no longer from him she was scared of the reason behind the fact that she was really happy and actually kissed him back.
After all she didn't knows how much this little sared cat cand handel from him before he brakes her.