•Learning about each other

•Ryan's P.O.V•

*Wanna play twenty questions.. to... you know... like to get to know each other* He said and I saw the awkwardness on Trey's face as he was trying to say that cause it was just a bunch of mumbles.

•Um.. sure• I said as a response and stood up because we were sitting on the floor and sat crisscross on the couch that was there and he did the same thing as me.

*So.. are you a top or bottom?* I choked when I heard that and said dumbly •Like on a bunk bed?• and his face scrunched up and he laughed and then he looked at me and knew I was serious and he said *Oh.. you're serious.. no not like a bunk bed, like ya know* and he did the sex motion with his hand and I said •How'd you know I was gay.. what happens if I was straight• and he laughed at me.. AT ME!

*Well first your sweatshirt or whatever it is.. it says daddy on it for gods sake and second you just look gay.. sorry not sorry* he said and I pouted playfully and he said *No.. I didn't mean it.. shit..* I laughed at the comment and said •It's okay, Trey• and he sighed in relief

*You never answered..* he said quietly and I said •Well.. I guess I'm a bottom??• he smiled weirdly and just gave me more weird questions but one stuck with me.. *Have you been in a relationship?*

I froze thinking back to my ex Levi... he was very abusive and toxic but I couldn't get out of the relationship until a few weeks ago.. which he didn't take well and I still have a bruise on my rib cage and I'll always have a thing to remember him by cause I have two large scars on my inner thighs..

He snapped in my face and I jumped slightly and he said *You alright.. thought I lost you* I just waved him off and said quickly •Yeah I'm fine but yeah I've been in a relationship• and he nodded and said *Same*

After a few hours of having random questions asked to me we went to to the pavilion and ordered some "food" I only got a flower milkshake with a shot of Vodka and he got some blood shake..

Things are gonna be interesting when we get back into the cabin...

^Hiiiii, my friend was asking me to make more fanfic so I did.. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CONTENT^