chapter 1

(Your pov.) (6 years old)

I can't wait to show mommy and daddy my drawing i made for them. I hugged my teddy bear which was actually a fox. (Don't judge author-chan i just really love foxes). I was happily walking home from school humming a song mom showed me. Mommy says i got a very sweet voice. As i made it up my drive i started to have a bad feeling. I got up to the door and the feeling got worse. I opened the the door.

"Mom-"

I was cut off by screaming. I saw mommy get tackled down by another women she had long dark blue hair and was pulling mommy's (h/c) hair.

"Ahhhh!"

I couldn't say a thing i was just frozen in place. Why is that women doing that to mommy? Who is she? Where's daddy? Why isn't he here trying to help mommy? I got cut out of my thoughts when the lady yelled something.

"Senpai! Is my mine and mine alone slut! Once your gone it will only be me and senpai~"

"N-no! He doesn't l-love you! Why are you doing this?!!?!"

"Why!! I'm doing this for senpai! Of course senpai loves me! He only loves me and only me!"

I saw daddy run and tackle the lady but he had a cut on his arm. Is daddy going to be okay?

"Senpai what are you doing?!?!"

"I'm not your senpai! I'm protecting my wife!"

The lady got really mad and started to stab daddy repeatedly. Daddy is going to be ok? She kept on stabbing daddy until he stopped moving. Mommy then turned my way and her eyes widen. The lady turned around and tackled mommy and slit her throat.

"(Y-y/n)...*cough* r-run....i l-love y-you..."

"Mommy! I'm not running from here without you mommy or daddy!"

"(Y-y/n)....r-run....for..mommy....just..know...i...love...you...."

The lady turned towards me and had a crazy smile.

"Aww senpai had a kid. She so cute but only if she was senpai's and mine."

I grabbed my backpack and stuff animal. I ran as fast as i can i looked behind me to see the lady still chasing me. She was infront of me. She had the knife raised above her head about to stab me. She was going to stab me then stopped.

"I-i k-killed....senpai......I'm sorry!"

Then she stabbed herself. I ran away. I wasn't looking where i was going and i bumped in to a pair of twins.

"*cries* i-im s-sorry *cries*"

Then the one with a blue eye on the right started hugging me and petting my (h/l) (h/c) to calm me.

"Shhhhh...it's alright...shhhhh...now can you tell me why your crying?"

I gave him a small nod.

"M-my m-mommy g-got h-her t-throat s-s-slit a-and m-my d-daddy g-got s-stabbed a l-lot *cries*"

He kept on hugging me. He stopped hugging me and turned to the other one. They started talking. Then the one with a blue eye on the right turned to me with a big smile.

"How about you stay with us?!"

"Y-yeah I'll l-like that."

"Ok! My name is Yashiro Nevermind and this is my twin brother Sakuya Nevermind! He's shy so he won't talk much."

"H-hello..."

"*gasp* Sakuya spoke! Aww give me a hug!"

Then Yashiro started to hug Sakuya.

"Hello! My name is (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you Yashiro, Sakuya!"

I gave a close eye smile. When i opened my eyes they both had a tint of red on their cheeks. Are they okay?
______________________________________
I'm going to end it right here to leave suspense. I'm sorry this is really short this is just a filler chapter!!!