Special chapter (☡Lemon☡)

For Amaris__Moon
Ren x Amaris

For Amaris__MoonRen x Amaris

Amaris

RenRen pov:

Ren
Ren pov:

Amaris and I was told to get out the class because one we couldn't show pda in front of anyone and Amaris can't drink in class well I agree with the second one but the first one is pretty stupid. So we went to this empty classroom to stay until the bell rang feeling bored I went over to Amaris and put both my hands up her shirt and in her bra.

She gasp from the surprise touch "R-ren what are you doing"Amaris said still holding her alcohol I smirked and lend over her to whisper in her ear "Lets play a game to see who moans first"I said with a smirk while playing with her nipples she bite her lips trying not to moan i kissed her neck then licking and sucking on it to leave a hicky. Amaris was shaking from pleasure trying not to moan.

"You know you can moan Amaris"I said moving my other hand down her shorts to rub her through her panties "A-ahhh Ren"Amaris finally moaned out "You liked that don't you,I want you to get on the teacher desk"I said with a smirk.

She blushed and got on the desk I walked over to her and rubbed the sides of her kissing her I felt her hands go down my chest to my hard on and rubbed it I moaned a little and took off her shirt and my shirt leaving on her bra and me shirtless.

"Take your shorts off"I said to her she got up and took it off along with her panties "I didn't tell you to take your panties off but oh well"I said to her with a smirk.

I walked in front of her and got on my knees "Lay down"I told her,she lays down in the teacher desk I looked at her vagina and licked it earning a gasp from her i chuckled and put my tongue in her hole thrusting it in and out.

"Mmm a-ahhh Ren YES"Amaris moaned out grabbing my head and pushed it towards her wanting my to thrust my tongue in her faster I thrust my tongue in her at a fast paced.