She is like a... wolf?

Akko had been always scared of a certain blonde, just because she is the one that is always bullying her.

Like everyone say,-"She is like a white wolf, beautiful, smart, strong, and she is always with her two friends, but everyone knows she likes to be alone, she ain't scared of anything"- that is what everyone said.

But Akko knew a lot of different things about the older girl that nobody know and today for her surprise she got to see a new part.

-"Stop the elevator!"- Diana screamed as she rushed toward it.

The brunette tried to close it, cuz' she wasn't going to be alone with her in here, but for her luck, it didn't close and the blonde was beside her.

-"Fuck"- she growled, wanting to get out of it and leave the blonde alone, but Diana took her by the hand and pinned her to the wall, placing a hand beside the girl's head and the other one on the girl's cheek.

Akko wasn't going to lie, she liked Diana, a lot for the matter of fact, her face was burning, her cheeks red and her heart pounding like crazy, she couldn't move away, the girl's wild blue eyes had her captivated, as the doors of the elevator closed.

-"This is rather interesting, I have you all by myself now"- Diana smirked, the brunette glanced at the numbers and they were in the 1st floor, she had to get to the 15th floor.

-"Oh fuck me"- she growled in annoyance.

-"That would be a pleasure, but at least let me take you out for dinner first"- Diana flirted leaning a bit more to the smaller girl.

Akko blushed deeper, and tried to push the blonde away, but this one was stronger, pulling Akko's hand on top of her her, whilst closing the distance between the two.

The brunette gulped, her mouth getting dry, and the urge of kissing the taller girl was growing more, she could feel the blondes hot mint scent of the girls breath on her face, and was making her body go numb.

Diana was about to close the distance between her and the others lips but a noise stopped her, an abrupt move parted both girls away, and it all went to silence, the light faded away leaving a dark place.

-"Oh... No... Oh... No... I have to get out of here!"- Diana started to freak out -"I swear I'm going to die here"-

Akko looked blankly at the dark figure moving infront of her, she rolled her eyes letting out a chuckle, while taking out her phone from her pocket, and turning the light on.

The dim light of the phone wasn't much, but was enough to calm the blonde a bit. Akko placed the phone in the floor, letting it light up the elevator's floor, then sat down, leaning her back to the wall.

-"For a girl everyone call a wolf' I would never imagine you would be scared of the dark"- Akko laughed noticing how the girl's body tensed and started to tremble a bit.

-"Am not"- she said in defense.

-"And childish too"- Akko continue laughing, she closed her eyes, stretching her legs and holding her belly, whilst she continued filling the place with her laughter.

The blonde growled pushing the emergency button and seeing it wasn't working she walked toward Akko getting annoyed by it and sat on her lap facing her, without letting her reply she shut her up with her lips.

At first it was just to shut her up, but as soon as the brunette gave in, placing her hands on the blonde's waist and pulling her closer, the kiss grow to a deeper one.

Akko broke the kiss-"Don't... Let's stop it"- she breath out, trying to control herself.

-"Why?"- Diana asked placing both of her arms around the girl's neck.

The brunette gulped-"If we continue I won't be able to stop myself, and I would prefer taking you on a date first, don't you think?"- Akko smiled remembering what the blonde said earlier about it.

Diana's eyes got darker, she knew this was stupid, but it could distract her from the darkness that filled the place, beside she wanted this as much as the girl below her did.

-"Fuck the date, we can do that another time, right now I want you to fuck me"- the blonde growled, kissing the brunette.

Akko gave up on holding back and did what the girl requested, making the elevator become hot, suffocating by the girl's lust desires and the blondes moan.

After a while, the rescue came letting both girls out.

-"I'll pick you tomorrow at 7pm, if you are not ready at that hour I'll leave"- Diana said blushing looking to the side, not letting the brunette see her.

-"Alright, but you will have to let me hear that moan again"-  she was about to walk away but still wanted to make the girl blush deeper-"By the way"- she waited to gain the girls attention, as soon as Diana looked at her she smile-"You do tastes sweet, who knew you could really be as wild as a wolf"- she smirked seeing the now red face of the girl, before running away.