2.

CHAPTER TWOOOO lolololol

There's a moth that keeps flying in my face as I try to write this wtfff. OkAy LeTs jUst gEt tO tHe stORyyYy yayy

--

I stayed in my seat, packing up my things as slowly as possible, what the hell was I supposed to say? What if he brought up 'last night?' And what if he didn't? I finished getting my things together and walked as slowly as humanly possible to Mr. Bostwick's desk. Shit. This couldn't possibly get worse.

"So.. um, Vic, was it?" He asked, obviously faking forgetting my name. God this was so annoying, he would probably lecture me on lying, then about how it was all one big mistake and that we could never speak of it Again. He was leaning on his desk, looking down, avoiding eye contact. I looked at him, not really knowing what he would say next.

"You don't have to pretend to not know who I am," I said, almost irritated. "At least- last night you couldn't seem to stop saying it," I said with a smirk. Okay look, This was awkward enough as it was, I needed to lighten the mood in the best way a high school boy knew how; sexual jokes. There may have been a bit of sarcasm in my voice, but honestly, I didn't bother to care what he thought of my joke, or if he even heard it. If he hadn't, that would be better. He looked up at me, he looked kind of scared, like a terrified little kid, alone in a dark room, waiting for the monsters to come out from under the bed and eat him alive. He closed his eyes in concentration, pursing his lips together, maybe I made him uncomfortable.. did I really care? Maybe.. maybe making that comment wasn't the right thing to do. But it had managed to make me a bit less uncomfortable.

"Can we please just forget about that..." he said, shaking his head. "We can pretend it never happened, and it can all just be normal, I'm your teacher vic, Your Teacher." He was right, but I didn't want him to be, for some reason, seeing him right here in front of me, so much less vulnerable, so much more controlling, so much more clothing. Made me wish that I didn't have to forget about it. I wanted it to happen again. It felt so wrong to feel that way, but when I looked at him, my heart skipped a beat. I wasn't sure if that was the fear, or the thrill of it. Either way, I was up for winning him over.

"What if.. what if I don't want to?" I asked. I hadn't totally meant to vocalize my thoughts, but I didn't really have much self control in that moment, now id really messed up, shit shit shit, how can I save myself? Ugh I need to keep my mouth shut. "I mean- I'm sorry.. I just-" he cut me off, raising his hand in front of me.

"Vic, I'm sorry... it- we just can't do that, you and I both know it's wrong- it's illegal." He said bluntly, he was right, and I hated it. I didn't want to be so wrong.

"I'm- joking, calm down kell- Mr. Bostwick," I said, not sure what to call him anymore, I wasn't joking. I didn't want to forget anything, I wanted to make more memories out of whatever had happened last night, and I wanted him to also.

"I- um, I think you should go now.." he said, turning to sit on the opposite side of his desk, "please Vic- we can't, I'm sorry, but I need you to leave." I stared at him for a long moment, feeling more confused and lost than scared. I wasn't scared anymore, consequences would mean nothing anymore, I knew what I wanted, and I wasn't going to stop until I got that. I could be very persuasive, or so I've been told.

"Okay, bye then- Mr. Um- Bostwick," I said awkwardly sighing and pulling my bag over one shoulder.

"Y-you can call me Kellin- um, if you want- that's okay- uh-" he stuttered, causing me to giggle a bit.

"Okayy," I said, he waved to me slightly as I crossed the room to the doorway. He nodded to me before leaning in front of his desk, I assume grading papers. I left without looking back, now that I knew what I wanted, I would find a way to get it. Some how, I would make him want it too.

The walk home from school gave me time to think, what the hell was I going to do? I knew I wanted him, I didn't want it to just be a one night stand let's forget about it I'll never see you again sort of thing, I wanted more. Especially since now I knew that I would be seeing Mr. Bos- Kellin every single day.

--

Quick note; we're just skipping to the next day because I don't want to write all that in between boring stuff.

--

I got to school early the next day, my plan for how to get under Mr. Bostwick's skin was ready to be put into action. I walked to his classroom with a smirk on my face, I was such a bad person. Knock knock knock. I waited for a response, nothing. I knocked again, "it's open," his somewhat high pitched voice said from inside the classroom, I smiled and opened the door. He looked up from his desk and smiled, that damned smiled.

"Hi Vic," he said, he was obviously in a better mood than he was yesterday, that was good. But what could that possibly mean? What if he had gone out and gotten drunk again last night and had another one night stand- that wasn't me? That wouldn't be good. That would be very bad, that would mean that he definitely didn't want any type of real relationship- I kinda did.. that was such a terrible thing though, especially because of who we were. Teacher and student. It would never be allowed, but wasn't that the fun of it?

I smiled and walked up to his desk, leaning against it and staring at his eyes as they studied the words on the paper on his desk. He looked up, his eyes meeting mine. I gave a- definitely non seductive or flirtatious- smile, and he looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked, acting innocent. I was such a terrible person, I was ready to make myself impossible to resist.

"Oh- um, nothing," he stuttered, glancing back at the papers laid out in front of him, he looked up again at me and I bit my lip slightly, looking away from his gaze. "Did you- um, need something?" He asked, breaking the-somewhat-awkward silence. I just shrugged and bit my bottom lip a bit more seductively. He was actually really hot if I was honest. I couldn't stop myself from realizing this, nor could I stop myself from staring at him.

"Nope." I said, still staring at him as he awkwardly looked back up to me.

"Can you stop that?" He asked, his tone sounding annoyed. I shrugged, what did he want me to stop doing? Staring? Biting my lip? Everything? Because whatever it was, I was most definitely not going to stop.

"What?" I bit my lip again, looking down at the paper he was filling out, most likely some beginning of the year paperwork or something.

"That!" He said, meaning the lip biting, I released my lip which had become sore from my teeth and licked my lips.

"Hm?" I played dumb, if I was making him nervous or uncomfortable- or anything else, then my plan was working. I bit my lip again, leaning against his desk.

"Ugh, just stop it with the fucking lip biting oh my god vic." He slammed his fist on the desk and immediately flushed a light pink color. My plan was working.

"Sorry, bad habit." I lied, I was just doing it to frustrate him. And it was working! He looked down, scribbling some messy words on papers, and avoided looking at me. I slid off his desk and walked to my seat in the back of the room.

"Why do you sit all the way back there?" He asked, I grinned, glad that I could now bring up the subject that I hoped would set my plan in place for good. I was a terrible person.

"To avoid you," I said, staring blankly at the table.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Have you not seen yourself?" I mumbled, hoping he heard me, but at the same time regretting saying it out loud. The bell rang, and I winked at him before leaving the room to go to my locker.

"Goodbye Mr. Bostwick."

--

Was that okay?
It's only chapter two but I hope this gets better, probably gonna be pretty dramatic y'know

Hhhh I have so many ideas for stories but I can't write them all at once!! HELPP!!

Okay well give me ideas for what to write next for THIS story!! :) ❤️❤️

Follow me on Instagram and I'll update this later!! Thanks!