Unspoken Reality in the Mind

November 03, 2012

Part I - "Appear the end of a fainted scene. Its wonderful rays and warmly serene; broken my chains, I found peace to sight upon another release. A rose was lay, flicker and new; its reddish dawn and softly lieu. My cold shall melt, its heart be warm as I gaze the beauty and all its form."

Part II - "Darkness decree, its wrapping wake; it seizes my soul and hearts been take. Where I cannot breath, that bluntly within, that stirs my deep and my sin. Unable to change, unable to chance, it chained my legs and arms with a lance. Lowly withering hope may my time arrive, but something rose with equal revive."

Part III - "As I stand beneath such world, I found myself  shrouded and curled. Its distant light was fading black, 'til my eyes were red beyond of track. Its timeless age, its darkened abyss; its reigning days without a miss. How its reddish rose, stain with blight, that consume me all into eternal night."

Part IV -  "Icy glare, its petals dance. Its deadly touch would leave a trance. Its firmness, softness; its spikey thorn, would send a chilling, relentless mourn. Oh how I feel, the touch of grace, to emerge myself from inner place. Where I cannot move, I froze with fear to find myself standing upon the sphere."