Chapter 12. Night to Ourselves

I took Ciel to his room. When the door closed he finally asked.

"So what happened?" He asked me, I tried my best to give him a confused look.

"I don't understand what you mean my lord." I said as I started undressing him.

"Don't lie to me. Rino and myself could feel it. Something happened between you two when you entered the building. So what happened?" He asked again sounding me serious. I looked down and told him everything. What I didn't expect is to hear him laughing. "That's all! That's why you two were so tensed up!" He said laughing so hard I thought one of his lungs might come out. When he was done, he looked at me and sighed. "Sebastian when I'm asleep go and talk to her." He said making it sound like an order.

"Yes my lord." I said and put him to bed. An hour later I left in search of her, I found her in a room that I'm guessing was hers. It was around the same size as mine and I peaked through the crack of the door to see her reading while walking around the room. I softly knocked on the door, stepping back so she wouldn't get suspicious of me. She opened it and quickly looked down.

"What can I do for you Sebastian?" Her voice was a little shaky. She was hiding it.

"I would like to talk about what happened today if that's alright." I said, she stepped back and opened the door more. I entered to find hanging pages of paper that had demonic symbols on them. "What are you trying to do here?" I asked her, she walked towards a sheet.

"Nothing. Seeing these symbols kind of help me sleep at night." She said looking down. "I know it's strange but it helps me." She turned her back to me. I reached out and touched her shoulder, she turned and looked at me.

"It's not strange. Many people have things around that that help with many things. This is no different." I was trying my best to sound nice, I guess it was working. Cathrea walked over to her bed and sat down, she patted it motioning me to sit.

"You wanted to talk about earlier." She said I sat down and looked away. How do you started a talk like this? "Sebastian......I'm sorry." Her words stunned me. "If I hadn't let my powers take over like that none of the other stuff would have happened. I'm so sorry that you had to experience that." She looked down. Her words shocked me even more. But from those words I couldn't help but feel attracted to her, I leaned forward. Lifting her chin to look at me, my eyes glowed so did hers.

"I never said that I didn't enjoy that experience." I whispered to her, she lightly blushed from my words. "Walk with me." I said taking her hands and pulling her to her feet.

"Where are we going?" She asked me while still being memorize by my words.

"Into the night." I answered. "The night is ours." I told her as we went outside and felt the cool breeze on our skin. I kept ahold of her hand not wanting to let go of her. She didn't want to either.

"Sebastian," saying my name drew my attention towards her. "Why are you interested in me?" She asked. I had to think of an answer for her.

"Well in the time that I've been here. I've never met a female demon like you before. I've met males but they hold no interest for me, even worst is when I met reapers." I told her and she listened to every word. "I guess that's why I am. You are unlike any creature I've seen before. A beautiful monster hidden among lower life forms." I said and after a few moments is when it happened. Cathrea was enraged from my words, so much that she slapped me. I watched as she ran away from me, going somewhere. Did what I say really sound that bad? What did I say that made her do that? I thought to myself and touched my burning cheek. She's a demon so that hit had a lot of power behind it. What happened?