~commander pt1~

"Lexa wants to meet Apollo." I hear a mans voice say. "Has she gone to see her yet?" The man asked. "No, Apollo just got back today. She needed rest." Bellamys familiar voice responded. I sat up in my bed quietly. I could see through the crack in the tent 'door' that it was still dark. I rubbed my eyes. I slowly got up and saw Bellamy and the grounder that Octavia was with a long time ago.
I opened the door and saw a small sunrise. I assume it's very early in the morning. "Apollo, good morning." Bellamy said turning around. I rubbed my eyes and waved. "This is Lincoln." He giggled. Lincoln bent down to my height, as he too was very very tall like Bellamy. "Hi Apollo, nice to meet you." He smiled. "Nice to meet you." I said with a voice crack. Both the men giggled at me. "Why don't you go get dressed, you have a very big day Apollo." Bellamy smiled. I nodded and walked back into the tent. I slipped on one of my only pairs of jeans, my black ripped jeans. I found my dark blue shirt from the ark and put it on. I put my long curly hair into a messy bun and slipped my sneakers on and walked outside. Bellamy and Lincoln were walking to Octavia.
An adult man walked up to me and smiled. He bent to my height with her hand on my shoulder. "Hi darling, my-my son was apart of the 100. His name was Nathan, Nathan Miller. Do-Do you know if he is safe? Or a-alive?" The man said almost crying. I smiled and nodded. "Yes, Nathan is safe. He actually took care of me after they tried to take my bone marrow." I said to him. The man hugged me. I was shocked. The man almost cried, he turned out to be one of the head guards on the ark. He let go of me and stood up. "Thank you brave girl." He said smiling and walking to a group of guards. I nodded and continued to wander around.
I was still getting used to Arkadia so I decided to look around. I stumbled upon a huge garden of little purple flowers. They were beautiful! I decided to pick a bunch and tied them into a crown. I made two more after. I picked a few of the pink and yellow flowers for Octavia and Raven.
I walked over to what was the medical room, where they usually where. And to my guess they were sitting on one of the beds talking. Finn was there too, sitting next to Raven on a desk-like table."Good morning little one." Finn smiled. I smiled back at him. I walked over and handed Octavia and Raven both their flowers. "Aw this is so sweet!" Raven said ruffling my hair as I stood in front of her. Octavia kissed the top of my head and thanked me. "Where's Bellamy?" I asked with a devious smirk. Octavia pointed outside to where the edge of the gate is in camp. I nodded and swiftly placed one of the flower crowns on Finns head. Both the girls giggled a bit. I laughed at how funny he looked in it. He giggled and stood up and spun me around as he picked me up. He kissed my cheek and put me down. "I love it little one." He laughed as I exited the room laughing. 
I hid the second flower crown behind my back and sprinted to Bellamy. When I got to him I ran into his back, making him turn around. "Hey little one" he giggled. Without a word, I placed the flower crown on his head and laughed as I backed up. He placed his hands on his hips and smirked. "Really?"  He laughed pointing at the crown. I laughed. Bellamy started to chase me and I sprinted from him. I giggled as I ran across the camp from the tall boy.
After about 5 minutes of sprinting I got tired, Bellamy was fast. I slowed down and he caught me and placed me up on his shoulders and giggled. I wiggled my self down to his back and placed my arms around his neck. We walked inside a small part of the 'ark ship' he walked us into a room that looked like an office and set me down. "We need to talk." He said looking at me.
"You need to meet Lexa. She is the commander of the grounders. Clarke is there too. But she has requested to see you." Bellamy said. My eyes widened. "Is she gonna hurt me? Did I do something?" I asked. Bellamy giggled. "No, but we are trying to make the grounders our friends so we can get the rest of our friends out of mount Weather. And we can't do it alone." He explained. I nodded as he took my hand.
He lead me outside to a big black automobile made out of extra scrap metal , kinda looked like something i read about on the ark with Monty. "Bellamy, do you even know how to drive?" I laughed sarcastically. "Psh yeah. Get in little one." He laughed, ruffling my hair and walking to his door. I got in like i was told and buckled the seatbelt.
There was a big black radio on the 'dashboard' so I decided to press buttons, in hopes music would blare. I noticed a stray cord and plugged my MP3 in. I clicked the play button and my music played like i hoped. Bellamy giggled as i obnoxiously sang along to the playing music.
After getting worn out by singing around in my seat, I fell asleep. I woke up to Bellamy stopping the 'car' and shaking me lightly. My blue eyes fluttered open. "Ready to meet Lexa?" Bellamy asked kinda worried. I could feel my heart start to beat. My mother always said I was 'shy'. I looked down for a second at my shoes. "She's not gonna hurt you, Apollo. It's okay. I'll be with you if they try to take you." I looked up and nodded. I smiled at the kind words. I unbuckled and got out.
I looked around at the big city where her tower was. There were people with tables selling things everywhere. I looked at all the different things around me. A lady selling homemade bracelets and necklaces, a man and his wife selling foods, a woman selling leads and various paint colors. I thought it was beautiful. I always thought grounders were big and bad, but not all. As we were walking a lady touched my wrist. I looked back at her. She asked me something in her language and smiled. "She asked what is your name." Her son giggled. "Apollo." I responded. The woman smiled. She handed me a purple and blue beaded bracelet and tied it around my wrist. She spoke in foreign again. "She says it's beautiful, like your name." "Thank you." I smiled at him. "How much is it?" I asked. The boy handed his mother four little coins from his pocket. He walked from behind the stand to be next to me and Bellamy. "Keep it, a beautiful girl like you, should have a beautiful bracelet. It matches your pretty eyes." He said holding my hand and fixing the loose string on the bracelet. "Thank you so much! I-I never got your name." "Mateo." He smiled. Bellamy pulled my sleeve a little, signaling me that we needed to leave. "Well, Mateo, I'll see you around." I smiled. He hugged me and went back to his mother. I walked with Bellamy to the tower door. "someone's got a crush" he said giggling. "Do not" I responded. "Do too." "Do not!" "Do too!" He giggled. I pinched his side and he swatted my hands giggling. We walked down a big hall way with big bright windows that had two big doors at the end with a bald man standing at the door with his arms crossed, wearing a big blue robe. We walked up to the man. He glared down at me for a second. "Are you Apollo kom Skaikru?" The man asked. I looked up at Bellamy, I always heard grounders and Octavia say that but never knew what it meant. Bellamy nodded at he, signaling me to say yes. I looked back at the man. "yes?" I smiled. The bald man smiled at my awkwardness and laughed. "Lexa would like to see you." He said as he opened the big doors.

a/n: hola beautiful :)
vote and comment pleaseee :) i just wanna know if ppl actually like my crap 😅
Next chapter is part 2 💙