Emmeline has been coming around the castle with Warren often which personally I love, she is a sweet woman--very down to earth. I catch Wyr gazing at her and smiling every so often and I get nothing but feelings of complete and utter love between them. I keep asking Raidyn when he's going to pop to question and my husband simply shrugs his shoulders.

Leona, who is only a month further than I am, has been asking for my support through the pregnancy which I am glad to do. Her and I get prenatal massages by the staff downstairs in the beauty parlor. We look through baby books and we go shopping even though I know I don't need anymore boys things--I can just give Cassius his elder brothers clothes and toys. Adelaides nursery is pink, Raidyn had it beautifully done and furnished a month ago for our little girl and now I'm stressing about Cassius sharing the pink nursery with his sister. Donovan for the most part has been staying clear of Leona, from what I hear he still hasn't told Alon. Leona has been in hiding in the library and For the most part when she's in public she hides her bump so there are no rumors...yet. I've tried to talk to Donovan about doing the right thing but he's frightened of telling Alon and frightened of being a father--which is no excuse.

After breakfast Raidyn has a meeting in an hour so he goes to the boardroom to go over paperwork by himself. About ten minutes later I quietly open the door and sneak under the table until I reach his legs. I unbuckle his pants and grab him. I pump him for a few minutes before putting as much of him as I can into my mouth.

"H-hello. I sure hope it's my wife down there." I can tell he is joking.

I chuckle and continue my work sucking on him and running my hands up and down his thighs. I get lost in the moment thinking of him and his pleasure only. I go slower to really built things up until I feel him slightly move his hips up and I move my mouth up and down on him faster and faster until he releases in my mouth.

I start to stuff Raidyn back in his pants and just as I'm about to move from under the table the board meeting starts trapping me under the table. I silently curse to myself. Wyr is there and takes the seat to his right, his shoes so close to me that he kicks me and looks under the table. My face blushes and Wyr looks away and back up at Raidyn.

"Care to explain?" I can hear Wyr whisper to my husband.

"Do I have to?" Raidyn rubs at his face so the rest of the table thinks the heat shown there is from it.

I crawl closer in between Raidyn's legs so the guy to his left doesn't kick me like Wyr. I grab onto both of his legs and rest my head on his thigh becoming extremely bored and antsy, so I start to play with him again. I trail my finger from his ankle all the way up to his inner thigh.

Raidyn stumbles through his sentence and clears his throat to cover a moan. "Meeting adjourned for a five minutes. I need to discuss matters with my Hand in private." He reaches down and grabs my hand.

I kiss his hand and chuckle to myself. I watch all the feet discard and head out of the door. Wyr's are still there. He clears his throat and says, "I have a feeling you don't mean this hand."

"You already know who's below the table, there was no point in asking you to leave and it was a good cover. The Queen's naughty behavior will be taken care of another time." Raidyn's eyes sparkle as he looks back down at me and offers his hand to help me up.

"Hey, I was having fun." I take his hand and he helps me out from underneath the table. I slump my shoulders and my face turns red as I look over at Wyr.

"As was I, but this wasn't the best time for it- not when I can't tease you back and I know that you would've killed me if the rest of my court had found out."