Skin

Why do people have the idea that our skin defines us?
Why?

What is it about our skin?

Men and women have died because of their skin colour.
Something that is out of their control—or at least it used to be.

The world has taken a complete and unbelievable turn to a direction that is arguably wrong/right.

Wrong in that you young men and you young women think that in order for you to be accepted, you need to change yourself, physically. You believe that going for that 'bleaching' session to lighten your skin is the right way to go.

What?

Why mess with that melanin?

Don't you know you are beautiful?

You believe that acceptance lies in the colour of your skin.

Stop it. You are wrong. You are wrong.

And it's not your fault. They've made you think that only women with light skins get the attention.
That only Women with white skin can be CEOs.

They made you believe, young man, believe that your flabby skin won't get you anywhere. That it needs to be tight, made by the sculptor who sculpted the Greek statues.

Guess what. That sculptor was created by the Ultimate Sculptor above and so were you. And He makes no mistakes. No matter what you believe.

I'll tell you what you need to change about you.
Your Mindset.
Change your mindset.

Don't let them poison you any further. Don't let them win. Don't  give up on you because then you lose yourself. One of the worst things that can happen to you is losing yourself because then you become a body controlled by ignorant beings.

Please, help yourself and help your neighbor who has been poisoned. Let's build an army of self love, self confidence and self respect.

This way, we can preserve ourselves and our neighbors.

We can start by looking in the mirror and appreciating that view that no one can put a price on.

What do you say?

———

How are you going to promote self love?