SEVENTEEN

Kian's POV

"Jc, I'm taking Lexi to The Grove, do you wanna come with us?" I asked as I stood in Jc's bedroom as he was doing his hair. Lexi was in her room getting ready, but for what, she doesn't know. I wanted to surprise her today, so I told her to just get ready and be downstairs by noon.

"Dude!" He turned around abruptly. "We need to film."

Shit. I completely forgot. That's what we were supposed to do yesterday.

"Can't we do a vlog? Then you can just come with us?" I asked, hoping to hear yes.

"I guess, but you guys can't act like a couple on camera if you don't want the world to know." He said.

"Why do you say 'couple'?" I asked, as I hadn't, yet, asked Lexi to be my girlfriend. Not officially.

"It's obvious." He said, turning to me. "The walls are pretty thin too..." He said sympathetically, patting my shoulder, leaving the bathroom.

"God damnit Jc." I laughed. "Okay, be ready by noon."

"Do I not look ready to you?!" He defensively asked as I walked out of the room.

"Franny's back!" I heard Bobby say excitedly from downstairs. I went down the flight of black stairs.

"FRANNN!" I yelled, seeing her walk through the front door. I hugged her, her familiar perfume strong.

"KIAN!" She exclaimed.

"Franny!" I heard Corey's accent from behind me. I let go of her, letting Corey greet her too.

"How was your trip?" Bobby asked.

"It was so much fun! I'm so tired though..." She yawned.

"If you want to go to The Grove later you can, why don't you go take a nap now?" Jc asked, and I didn't notice he'd followed me downstairs. She agreed, taking her bags upstairs with her. Not even five minutes later, I hear Lexi's voice along with Franny's.

"LEXI?!" Franny screeched.

"FRANCESCA." Lexi screamed. I walked upstairs to see what the commotion was. I was surprised to see the two girls standing in the hallway, hugging each other for dear life.

"What just happened?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Lexi and I were internet best friends for about five years until we lost contact, and we never got the chance to meet and now here we are." Franny explained.

"Ohhh okay." I nodded, smiling.

"Oh my god I can't believe it's really you!" Franny laughed, putting her hand on Lexi's face as they both laughed, hugging again. I left them, going back downstairs. It was now eleven thirty. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs a few minutes after. I turned around to see Lexi, looking as gorgeous as ever. She had on a pair of skinny jeans and a red and black flannel, and white converse. Her hair was straightened and she didn't have a lot of makeup on. She doesn't even need makeup, she's just naturally drop-dead gorgeous.

"Will you please tell me where we're going?" She asked.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Fine." She sighed. "Is everyone else coming?" She questioned.

"Jc is, and maybe Bobby." I answered.

"Okay." She said, opening the fridge and freezer doors, probably looking for something to eat. I could hear Jc vlogging from upstairs. He said he would vlog today since we were supposed to film yesterday and its a last minute thing.

"Hey Kian, is this yours?" I heard Lexi say, and I looked up from my phone to see her holding my cookie dough ice cream. I small smirk played on her lips.

"Yes." I said slowly, as she smoothly closed the door.

"What are you doing with it?" I smirked, as I knew she wanted to eat it, just to annoy me.

"Eating it." She said, grabbing a spoon from the drawer and taking the lid off.

"That's it." I quickly put my phone down and lunged for it, in her hands and she squealed, running through the kitchen as I ran after her laughing.

"Hand over the ice cream!" I ordered, as we circled around the kitchen's island. She put a spoonful in her mouth.

"Nope." She said, dodging me and running into the living room now. She got up onto the couch, walking along it, as I stood on the floor in front of her, a foot below her. I wrapped my arms around her legs, threatening to pick her up.

"Kian! Stop, you're gonna drop me!" She said. I let go.

"Then give me my ice cream." I smiled.

"Or I'll just have the ice cream." Jc said, taking the container swiftly from Lexi's hands, still holding his camera and vlogging. Lexi jokingly made a sad face. I took her hand, as she got down from the couch. I quickly let go of her, remembering Jc had a camera that was recording.

"Put the ice cream away and we'll go." I told Jc.

"Alright, I'll see you at The-" Jc said to the camera, about to turn it off when I panicked.

"JC!" I quickly cut him off. He looked at me, and it took him a minute to realize he wasn't supposed to say where we were going.

"Sorry. Let's go." He said, switching off the camera and resting it against his side, in the safety of his hand. Kian reached his hand out to me, as I slung my cross-body purse over my shoulder and took his hand. We walked out to Kian's car and Kian got in the driver's seat, I in the passenger's and Jc in the backseat. I turned on the radio after I'd buckled my seatbelt. I looked outside, watching the sudden blur of grey and metal and glass go by.

"Kian!" Jc yelled, before a darkness took over.

---A/N---

I"M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND DRIVER'S ED, BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND

MUCH LOVE,

L