Chapter 7;

After several minutes of turns and grunts, Rk finally turned left into the fair.

I blinked several times and looked at him.

"Why?"

He grinned down at his pants as he gripped his hand on the steering wheal. I rose my eyebrow and smirked at him. He finally looked up and shrugged and said;

"Why not?"

I sighed and nodded, my eyes looking at the ground. "Ok, let's go..."

I turned my torso over to my right and pushed the door open. I slowly closed the door as Rk slammed his. I widened my eyes as he chuckled at me.

"Alright," he mumbled, smirking at me. He walked over to me as I began walking. "I like this place. It's... entertaining," he told me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I've been here a couple times when I was younger," I replied, clenching my small messengers bag on me.

We'd arrived to the ticket booth.

"How many?" the, old grumpy, man asked.

"Twenty," Ryan replied. The man grunted as an agreement and removed several tickets from the side. He then slid them down to Rk, then said;

"Ten dollars."  My friend nodded and took out his wallet from the back of his pocket. He removed a ten and took the tickets from the stand. He then wrapped his hand around me and began walking me over to the fair.

The music played, people were walking and playing games. I noticed the long slide and kids sliding down. The bumper cars, and a long plain of other amusements. Rk stopped us and turned his head and grabbed a pamphlet. He removed his arm and flipped from several different pages.

"Here!" This's where we're going!" he announced, he quickly showed me the picture, G-Force, the ultimate car challenge. Can you make it?. I blinked once at him before he grabbed my hand and began walking us to the ride. " B- four," he muttered. "B- four," he said again. turning his head. He looked up and grinned. "B-four!" he said as we walked into the aisle of B-four.

We strode to the line. There were about five people in front of us, so I crossed my arms and stood straight. Rk turned his head over to me and asked;

"So you go to school with Ian?"

I looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, I like his work."

"Yeah, me too. He knows alot of good places," he replied. I smiled. "Do you have good work?"

I shrugged. "Um, I don't- Yeah, I think I do," I told him.

"You'll have to show me them then."

I smirked and chuckled.

"We'll see."

Several people went, and many came. Before we knew it, our turn was up. We slid on the car and then widened my eyes.

"N-never mind, I don't want to get on!" I announced.

"What?" Rk said. "You can't bail on me now!" he said, putting on his seatbelt.

"Yes I can!" I widened my eyes, attaching my seatbelt. "I can't believe I agreed to do this!" I told myself. "I'm going to die... I'm going to die!" I continued. Rk laughed.

"You won't, calm down!" he reassured me.

"I'm going to die," I continued.

"You guys ready?" the machine guy asked.

"Yes," Rk replied. The man looked at me and chuckled.

"Good luck," he warned. I widened my eyes, but before I knew it, we were going one hundred twenty miles. My heart beat rose and my hair flew in the air. My stomach twisted and turned, and I was going to die. I screamed.

The ride soon ended and and I nearly fell as I got out of the car. Ryan laughed at me as he helped me up.

"Come on, let's go on a ride not so extreme," he said as he laughed again.

***

 "Extreme bumper cars?" I asked as we entered the line.

"Yeah," he nodded, smiling. "It's not that extreme," he told me. I blinked at him and sighed.

"If I end up having a heart attack, I'm blaming you," I replied, crossing my arms. He laughed once again.

"Ok, deal."

"So you're in a band," I said after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, you should check us out," he replied.

"After you check out my photography."

He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I've got to..."

I felt the small blush ride on my cheeks. I opened my mouth to speak, but the ticket guy interrupted.

"Tickets?" he asked. Rk handed him two, and we entered the ride. I selected a blue bumper car, and Ryan a white one.

"I'm going to beat you," I told him.

"I'd like to see you try," he replied. I smirked.

The cars then began to move and I drove my way to Rk. He continued to drive off, I just shook my head.

"Come at me, coward!" I cried out.

Bam!

I turned to see a small kid driving and laughing away as he hit me. I shook my head, going after him.

Bam!

I got hit again, but this time, by Ryan. I grimaced. I turned the car, and headed to the kid. Then to Ryan.

Bam!

I hit Ryans car and he chuckled. I continued to drive off, and hit the random cars as the time ran off.

The cars then slowed down and the ride was over. I removed my seatbelt and walked over to Rk, who was waiting at the exit.

"That was fun," I mumbled. He smirked.

"Haha, yeah!" he then removed the pamphlet  from his pocket. He flips from pages to pages. I looked from over his should.

"Let's go go-carting," I said. He looked over to me.

"Isn't that too extreme?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, that's why I'm suggesting it," I replied, sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure"

"Where is it?"

He looked at the pamphlet. "Um, C-6," he told me. I nodded as I connected our arms together.

"So, do you go to Johns house often?" he asked. I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. That actually really depends," I told him.

"I see... He's a show-off," Rk told me. I laughed.

"Yes! That he is!" I replied. I smiled, then continued. "And Black Eyed Peas.." I muttered.

"Yeah! He's crazy about them!" Ryan exclaimed.

"He's met them you know."

"I'm honestly not surprised," he told me. I laughed again, and he smirked at me.

He then pointed over to the side, "We're here."

We then walked over to the ride.

***

After long, long hours of going on rides. Time had passed and it was already twelve at night.

We drove into my driveway.

"That was fun," he muttered. I looked over to him and nodded.

"Yeah, we should do this again," I told him. He grinned and nodded.

"I'll call you," he said. I chuckled.

"Bye, Ryan." I got out of the car and began walking to my home.

Maybe he's not so bad after all.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really bad at uploading soon... But I did! Whoo! Haha. Ok, thanks for reading!