G E M I N I

Hello there! I'm Ray, and I have been making graphics for almost 2 years now. If you are ever in need of a cover to grace your book, you can feel free to voice your choices here. I only take non-committing requests. 

Rules:

⇾  Refrain from giving usernames as the name of the author as much as possible. If you do not wish to use a pen name, please mention a keyword. This is for consistency of professionalism.

⇾  The process will take 2 weeks at maximum, and if you don't get a cover, I probably did not choose to do it. Nothing personal though, it could just be lack of inspiration, or a mental block.

⇾  Shop-hopping is allowed provided the other designer is fine with it.

⇾  Payment is only a follow and credit in your story summary.

⇾  The password (mandatory) is your favourite song. Do mention it in the form without fail.

⇾  You can choose to use the cover. If you don't want to use it, please let me know beforehand so that I can turn it into a premade. 

Frequently Asked:

1. What is a non-committing request?

The graphic you request for is not guaranteed. You will send a form regarding your story here, and if I am making your cover for sure, I'll be sending you a private message letting you know. The graphic will take a week proceeding confirmation, and confirmations are valid up to a month. Which means that if your cover is not confirmed by one month of requesting, there is a slim to no chance that I will be making it.

2. What is shop-hopping?

Requesting from multiple designers at once is termed as shop-hopping. I request you to do this only if all the designers in question are comfortable with this particular action. I am fine with shop-hopping here since the requests I take are non-committing, but some designers may not be lenient about it. Please check with everyone before carrying out this action.

3. Can I PM you for a cover?

No. Please, if you have any questions, the comment section of this whole book (excluding the form chapter) and my message board are open 24/7. I'll be answering all questions here but I do not answer PMs.

Examples of Covers:

Lastly, I hope you all have a wonderful day

Lastly, I hope you all have a wonderful day. Stay safe, healthy and remember to smile. :)