Dating Mitch Grassi

Part 24 - Turn for #SePTXCC17

Dating Mitch Grassi was an interesting experience. When he first moved to LA, he didn't think he'd have any interaction with a celebrity, much less a relationship. It was just a matter of being at the right place at the right time and he caught Mitch's eye.

Mitch was intriguing. For all his quips about being a bottom and his fascination with submissive imagery, he was always in complete control. He learned more from Mitch in their first month together than he had from over a decade of sexual experimentation. Their relationship was deeply sexual, completely thrilling, and more adventurous than anything he had ever experienced in his life. 

His future lovers will have good reason to be thankful to Mitch.

And there will be future lovers.

He wasn't under any delusion that this fascinating relationship would last. Mitch was too intense, too powerful, and just too overwhelming. He could reduce him to a puddle with just a glance from his dark, deep eyes.

But that didn't stop him from thinking about it. It didn't stop him from wondering what it would be like to be the center of this man's universe. Because he certainly wasn't that now.

Dating Mitch Grassi meant he always had to wait for his turn. Mitch didn't ask that of him, but as they settled into their relationship, it quickly became apparent there was no other option available.

Mitch had a list of priorities and he was in the 4th or 5th place. He sat right under Mitch's cherished friends like Austin, Luke, Jordan, and Kelly. Above them were Mitch's family commitments but they were rarely a concern.

Second on Mitch's list of priorities were PTX/SF. Mitch was nothing if completely dedicated to his career.

Mitch's number 1 priority?

Scott Hoying.

Mitch and Scott had an unshakable bond. They gravitated towards each other when they were in the same room, had long conversations with just eye contact and smiles, and were equally matched in intensity. Nothing and no one could come close to competing with that.

Before he met Scott, he actually believed he and Mitch had a chance, that they could have something fun and interesting for a long-term. Mitch was a kind and considerate lover, and a great friend. He never let Sam feel inferior or unimportant. He had a time and place in Mitch's life, and that put some ideas in his head despite his best intentions.

Those thoughts didn't last long when he finally met those flat and piercing blue eyes for the first time.

Sam knew exactly where he stood with Scott the moment he met him. The man had taken one glance at him and dismissed him as inconsequential. Of course, Scott was too much of a gentleman to actually show it but Sam was perceptive enough to know.

It was strange because Scott didn't show any signs of possessiveness. Sam almost expected him to, especially when he caught them kissing. Scott had just raised a brow, smirked, and left. Mitch looked amused, like there was some secret Sam wasn't privy to.

Everyone had warned him that Scott never approved of Mitch's boyfriends. He had been warned about their closeness, their intimacy, and their ship. Sam didn't let it bother him because he considered it to just be a part of what Mitch was. Being with Mitch meant he had to accept some facts and adjust to it. Scott was one such fact. 

Scott didn't go out of his way to make Sam feel unwelcomed either. Mitch's best friend was always ready with a smile or a joke, always ready to party and have fun, but Sam knew he wasn't in that inner circle. 

He was just one of Mitch's boys

As Mitch's boyfriend, he should've been pissed. He should've tried to question Mitch about his relationship with Scott. But he didn't. Instead, he was enthralled by the very relationship that threatened his own. 

Three months into the dating Mitch Grassi, one thing became abundantly clear;

Mitch and Scott were waiting.

They had this soul deep connection, a palpable sexual chemistry, and an intense unshakable love for one another. There was no logical reason why they weren't together but to Sam, it made perfect sense. 

He couldn't imagine what it was like to have a relationship you just weren't ready for. If his relationship with Mitch felt overwhelming sometimes, he couldn't fathom how intense Mitch's relationship with Scott would be. 

Mitch belonged with Scott. Their love was inevitable. 

But they were waiting.

It was a good thing he wasn't attached, even though he did feel disgruntled at the thought of being a placeholder. It was his turn now so he decided to enjoy the fantastic sex, the taste of celebrity lifestyle, and his absolutely stunning lover while the relationship lasted.

At least he could claim he dated Mitch Grassi of all people, right? That was one notch on his bedpost he could always secretly brag about. So he decided to just go with the flow. 

It wasn't really a surprise when a few years after the relationship ended, Mitch ended up where he always belonged-

In Scott's arms.