"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" dad asks.

"Ooohh I want to watch a movie!" Lily shouts.

"I bet you do don't you huh?" I carry her to the living room followed by everybody else.

"What should we watch?"

"The Hunger Games!" Lily suggests.

"That's my girl!" I give her a big kiss on the cheek. Everyone rolls their eyes but eventually agrees to watch it.

"I love this scene!" I yell.

"You say that about every scene." Kyle says.

He's not lying...

"Shhhh!"

Right as Katniss and Peeta mount their chariot, my cell phone rings.

"Shhh!" Kyle mimics.

"Pause it for a sec!" I quickly answer my phone while everyone stares at me.

"Hello?"

"Emma? It's Josh."

"Oh hey! How are you?" I ask.

"Good, good is this a bad time?" he asks.

"No this isn't bad time!"

Eli clears his throat.

"Who is it Emma?" Mickey yells obnoxiously.

"It's Josh!" I reply back.

"Who's Josh?" Lily wonders.

"It's Peeta, Lily!"

"HI PEETA!" she screams in my ear.

All of a sudden my dad grabs my phone and runs past me.

"DAD!"

"Josh? Mhm this is Emma's father. She is such a big fan! You should check out her twitter page it's all dedicated to you. Yeah very very much in love..."

"DAD GIVE ME THE PHONE!" right as I'm about to grab it from him, he throws it to Eli.

"Hey Josh, yeah she made a scrapbook about you too. Yeah, she's seen every movie you've ever been in. Yup hold on a second." Eli throws the phone to my mom.

"Hello Joshua. Yes this is her mother. Let me tell you, she's been dragging me around places to buy magazines of you and posters. Uhuh, you're her life trust me." she then passes it to Kyle.

"Emma's younger brother, yeah. I don't remember a day where she's not talking about you. Yeah hold on." he throws it to Mickey.

"Josh! Yeah it's Mickey! Good good yeah she's amazing, I guess you already know how big of a fan she is now."

By this point I'm breathing so heavily from chasing my phone around the room. Finally, it ends up in Lily's hands. I catch my breath.

"Lily. Give. Me. The. Phone." I snatch it from her hands. She immediately begins to cry.

"Don't cry!"

"I wanna talk to Peeta!" she continues to cry. I give in.

"Here." I say handing her the phone.

"Peeta? Is that really you? You are so handsome! I love the hunger games! Yeah I love the movie! Probably not as much as Em! Huh? Peeta, is Emma your Katniss? Okay here's Emma!" she passes my phone back to me.

"You guys are the worst!" I make my way upstairs and jump on my bed.

"Ugh Josh? Are you still there?" I ask. My face we heated to the max and I'm so glad he can't see me turn the color of a tomato.