Popping P's

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. READ IT!!

#22? I swear, I'll fix and edit all the numbers. HAHA YOU ALL PROBABLY THINK I CAN'T COUNT.

You're right.

Most overused phrases ever.

a. Popping the p

Or as I like to call it

Popping the pee.

Is the 'p' some kind of bubble you can pop?

*starts ultimate jam session*

YOU'VE GOT ME POPPING CHAMPAGNE, I'M AT IT AGAIN. CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT BUT NOT IN THE RIGHT WAY

Ahem. I'm done.

Pop my p (;

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO WRONG.
.
The phrase "popping the p" is so casual but fan fiction writes tend to use them for casual and serious moments.

"I love you so much. Words can't describe how much you mean to me. Ever since I met you, my life has changed. I don't care if you think you are a hipster bunny, I don't care if you can't twerk and I don't care if you have smelly pits. I want to spend forever and more with you. Will you marry me?" His eyes were brimmed with tears of joy, he was clearly nervous. I knew how much he loved me and how much this meant to him.

"Nope." Kylie replied, popping the p.

Well, Kylie's rude.

Me when I go to jail:

"Did you kill that man?"

"Nope." I'll say popping the p.

"Hmm, she's still kind of suspicious but she popped the p so it's alright."

I'd be such a sweet serial killer, on the war path.

b. Oh sweet mama Jesus did I say that out loud?

You know, when the character's mouth is to her brain and she's randomly blurting everything out loud.

Your face looks so smooth, I want to lick it.

Niall smirked "Of course you do."

Did I say that out loud?

"Yep." He said, popping the p.

And then she blushes and then Niall blushes and then Oprah blushes and then Jesus blushes and it's a blushing revolution!

Do you even English?

Do you even know how a mouth works?

How does someone not know when they're saying things out loud? I
don't know about you, but I've never spoke my thoughts out loud. But I may have been talking too loud.

Like one time, this guy was asking me if this substitute smelled like a Barbie doll and I may have yelled "I don't know! I don't go around sniffing people!" resulting in the whole class laughing and the guy being known as "The Sniffer"

That sounds like a super hero name.

THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR. THE SNIFFER IS HERE.

"What are you gonna do? Sniff me to death?"

Maybe.

c. "You're mine now."
In all those "Dark Harry" "Dark" fan fictions where the guy is a rough bad guy and suddenly tells Kylie.

"You're mine now."

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that this was a dog pound and that Kylie's a little cute chihuahua you wanna name Rico.

And then Kylie's like "Awh, helllzzz naw." But then she gets so mesmerized by his changing Edward Cullen eyes.

And she faints, and lands in a coma.

Another thing is when a voice is described as raspy and somehow it's a good thing??

Hahaha, no. Do you even know what raspy means? Raspy is not sexy. Raspy means a scratchy voice. So imagine someone's voice being like nails on a chalk board.

Still cute? Yeah, I didn't think so.

A/N

STOP BANANA CANNIBALISM!!