Truth or Dare [Part2]

Logan cleared his throat, "So it seems Roman is...regaining consciousness again." Logan bit his lip in concern, "However, it was only be a minor set back as it was only in shock- and anyway, the majority of the questions are now set for Virgil-"

"Why, what, and how-" Virgil sat at the edge of the room with his knees tucked towards his chest, face barely starting to regain its usual pale hue compared to the vibrant red it had previously been.

"Everyone loves a Villain." Roman croaked out, blinking as his head stopped throbbing for a moment.

"You just lean back, kiddo." Patton leaned Roman back against the wall.

"What...happened?"

"Oh just-"

"Nothing." Virgil hissed.

"Virgil confessed his love towards you during a live stream." Logan stated plainly.

Roman's face immediately turned a bright red and he began to lose consciousness again.

"No, no, no!" Patton squeaked, holding Roman's head up, "Logan, be a dear and grab him his Royal Munchies, would ya' please?" Patton blinked kindly.

Logan sighed, "Fine- but make sure Virgil answers his questions, I don't want us getting off schedule."

"You diddly darn got it!" Patton giggled.

"As long as these people stay out of my business, then fine." Virgil shrugged, grabbing hold of his laminated question sheet and looking over the next question, "Are you kidding me?" Virgil simply dropped the paper.

"What? What is it?" Patton asked curiously as Logan returned quickly with the Royal Munchies, prying open the Prince's mouth and pouring them in, moving his jaw to chew and eventually swallow.

A few moments later Roman blinked open his eyes, "What's going on he-"

"On a scale from one to one-thousand, how much do you love Roman?"

Roman was out cold once again.

"How is this even possible?" Patton whined.

"Virgil is taking all the romantic themes away from Roman, thus the balance being off, and there for we have these." Logan stated as he began pouring the Royal Munchies once again.

"It was rhetorical but- okay!" Patton squealed.

"Derf."." Virgil answered.

"That's not a real number." Logan frowned.

"Derfteen."

"I don't- I don't understand." Logan furrowed his brow.

"Exactly." Virgil leaned back, "Now you do something."

Logan sighed, "If I must." Logan positioned his glasses to a comfortable spot on his face while Roman was slowly waking up, once again, and coughing up the Royal Munchies.

"Patton," Logan began.

"Mhm?" Patton grinned.

Logan sighed with a groan, "We're supposed to do the Gallus Gallus Domesticus dance in our onesies for a minute."

Patton gasped instantly, "Oh- my-" He popped up in his cat onesie a moment later, "Y E S!"

Logan begrudgingly popped up with his Unicorn Onesie on.

"I only heard dance- but I'm in." Patton nodded, "But- what exactly is the...callus...gallup...dome-stick dance?"

"Gallus Gallus Domesticus Dance." Logan corrected, "More commonly known as- The Chicken dance."