WTBWY|Chapter 2

Remember to tap on favorite yaw :3

Enjoy 🌹

***

Berlyn P.O.V

Yesterday I've meet someone called Victor. He sure is a handsome man, taller than me maybe 185 or 186 cm?. His eye colour is dark brown almost black. To be honest he is the only man that I can't read. How can I explain it.. He's expresionless, cold hearted, dead man(?).

His hair is black, he also wearing dark glasses last night. Weirdo, that's sun glasses! Not moon glasses! LMAO.

He look more like a model rather than a business man, with that look he could get famous in a blink of eye.

"Sam, let's go somewhere. I'm bored." I get out of my heavenly bedroom.

"Miss? You know I'm outside your door? How is it possible?" Samantha bringing vacuum cleaner with her, she just done cleaning.

"I don't know. Lucky guess?" I chuckle.

Samantha, and everyone (except papa) didn't know that I had a high analyzing talent. I can know someone better by hearing their footsteps and how they breath, look them in the eyes and gesture, hearing their voices and sniffed their smell. My eyesight also out of ordinary, because I can see anything meters away & I can remember almost everything I've heard and seen before. To be honest sometimes I am afraid of my own ability, but I already get used to this. On the second thought it is fun if I able to control it for good.

I decided to go to that sweets shop with Sam and Johan using my SUV, I'm still curious. At least I want to step inside and buy something, experiencing the taste of new shop.

Papa went to work every morning, so my buddies is Maggie (when she comes to play), Samantha, Johan, and Ciao (my golden retriever) but since 1 month ago until now Ciao was hospitalized. Who knows my little Ciao able to eat my Saphire necklace? Oh Ciao, you can ask me if you want a necklace. To wear not to eat buddy! Bad boy!

"Miss we arrived." Johan opening the door for me.

"So, this is it? The shop of sweets? Miss I can make anything sweets if you want. Why bother going this far?" Samantha exhaled.

"Aww, c'mon Sam. You're not fun! Life is short, I don't wish for the dull one. I want it to be Colourful! Pretty! And Exciting!. Because, I love rainbow more than rain." I explained to them in my own way.

They understand? Hm, that face. They're dumbfounded! I shall stop explaining things that only am understand. Pity them.

As I get inside the store. Wow, it's quite huge inside. The decoration is elegant, and beautiful. The owner must be attractive, and highclass I somehow know it.

"Cupcake! Johan look! Cupcake!" Am I shouting? Yes I'm.

"Yes miss, what flavour would you want?" Johan ask me, he's very gentle person. No wonder my papa have a big trust on him.

"Coconut." I tell him to order me coconut flavour.

"Coco-- wha?? Um, is there any? Coconut flavour?" Shocked Samantha ask the pâtissier .

"Um, forgive us. There's none. Maybe you would like chocolate? Or Vanilla?" The guy is looking at me absurd.

"No thank you, let's go somewhere else." I don't know why, but I think he dislike my presence.